Finding You

Requested Imagine:
Imagine being best friends with Clary and being by her side while she is going through everything with her mom. Your going to the Downworlders Rave with the rest. Things go wrong and you disappear and Alec freaks out.
(This imagine came from my Tumblr
------------

Y/N POVWe were going to this thing called the Downworlders Rave to meet some guy named Magnus to get Clary's memories back

Y/N POV
We were going to this thing called the Downworlders Rave to meet some guy named Magnus to get Clary's memories back. Right now Clary and I are in Isabelle's room to get ready. I was looking out Isabelle's window, not paying much attention, while she was getting Clary into a dress. I was in my own world thinking about everything that has happened over the past couple of days when Isabelle got my attention.
"Y/N, it's your turn." She said while I turned toward her and Clary. Isabelle went toward her closet while I saw what Clary was wearing.
"Well that's a completely new look for you Clares." I said jokingly.
"Shut up." She sarcastically.
"Here you go." Isabelle interrupted.

" Isabelle interrupted

"Woah.. Are you sure I can pull that off?" I said with doubt in my voice.
"Yes I'm absolutely sure."
"Alright, if you say so." I took the dress and went to get changed. I heard two people walk into Izzy's room. I heard Jace's voice compliment Clary then someone scoffed. I realized the other person was Alec. I paused getting on the shoes Izzy gave me and blushed. Even though Alec didn't seem to like me, Simon, and Clary I couldn't help but be attracted to him. But he did seem to be nicer to me then the others. I finished getting on my shoes and stepped out.
"Oh my Gosh! You look amazing!" Clary exclaimed. I looked at Isabelle and Jace and they agreed. When I looked at Alec he was staring at me with a admiring look.
"What do you think Alec?" I asked with hope for a good answer.
"You umm....That dress...uhh You.." Jace elbowed him in the ribs while Isabelle was chuckling under her breath. "I mean you look amazing, beautiful even." I blushed bright red and looked down.
*Time Skip*
We were outside the club where the Rave was taking place. Alec and Isabelle came up behind Clary, Jace, and I.
"All clear." Alec said. Izzy was raving about the ruby necklace while I was walking behind with Alec. As we got into the club Jace told us what to do.
"Blend in. Keep your weapons ready. Y/N stay with Alec and Izzy." Jace commanded.
"Alright." I replied. We could see Clary and Jace meet Magnus from where we were standing. When all of a sudden Izzy screamed.
"Look Out!" She screamed. Alec shot the guy with one of his arrows and run off toward him. Isabelle ran off somewhere else. Before I cold follow one of them I was grabbed from behind and knocked out. But I felt my necklace fall off before I went unconscious completely.
Alec's POV
I was checking on the assassin for any identifying marks and I found a Circle rune on the base of his neck.
"He has a Circle rune on the base of his neck." I said. "They found us. It's not safe here. Clary, we have to go." Jace said. That's when I started freaking out on Jace and Clary about everything. How she has been screwing everything up. Jace started to argue back as well as Clary. I started to tune them out until Jace needed me for Parabatai tracking. When we found Magnus Jace started to talk to the others. That's when I notice something.
"Where's Y/N?" I said in a panic. I started to look around frantically as did everyone else. Clary started to ramble about her other best friend getting kidnapped. I ran inside to the last place I saw her while everyone else stayed outside. When I got to the spot I saw the lights of the club reflect off of something on the floor. I bent down and picked it up only to realize it was Y/N's necklace. I straightened up and looked around. There was no sign of her. I ran back outside.
"There was no sign of her but I found her necklace. We can use it to track her down too." I rushed out.
"Alright. Let's do this. We'll use Parabatai to make sure we find her." Jace said. We used the Parabatai track to find her. We saw that she was in a warehouse tied to a chair unconscious. She was surrounded by mundanes and few vampires.
"She's alright she was taken by mundane and vampires but the vampires won't do anything while humans are there. We'll go get her after we go to Magnus ' to get your memories." Jace said. I got upset they were choosing Clary over Y/N for some reason but I shook it off.
Y/N's POV
I woke up in some kind of building. I could tell I had been sitting in this chair for a long time because the ropes were leaving burns on my skin. I started to hear commotion outside. The sounds started to get closer when the door burst open with Alec standing at the ready with his bow. He saw me and relaxed alittle and came toward me to cut me loose.
"Are you alright?" He asked.
"Yes, I'm fine. Just a bit sore. What happened? I literally just woke up." I asked confused.
"From what we gathered, these guys took you while the assassin tried to kill Magnus." He said while he helped me out of the binds and helped me stand up."I came here to save while the rest went on to Magnus' even though we agreed to come after we went to Magnus."
"Why did we do that? You're the one hope always wants to follow the rules." I said as we made our way to Magnus'. He stopped both of us short and grabbed my face and kissed me hard.
"You make me want to break them. To do my own thing. Be my own person." He said after we pulled away. I was blown away by his confession. "Oh and by the way, I found this." He went behind me and I felt something go around my neck. I looked down to see my necklace. I turned to look at him.
"So what does this mean for us?" I asked.
"I guess it means through whatever comes next we're in it together." He smiled and grabbed my hand. We made our way to meet the rest hand in hand.