Unexpected Reaction

Requested Imagine by Anonymous on Tumblr

Imagine your Alec's girlfriend and you save him from a demon attack but since he doesn't need saving very often he reacts badly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N's POV
Alec and I were out on patrol with Izzy and Jace. We had split up into teams. Me and Alec and then Jace and Izzy. It had been a very quiet night but we still had our guards up.

"Pretty quiet night." I said out loud.

"Yeah but sometimes that's not a good thing." He said. 

"True statement." I replied. He didn't have his bow at the ready but it was in his hand.

"So quiet that I wish we were back at the Institute finishing what we started earlier." He looked at me with a smirk. I blush at the statement thinking about the steamy events from earlier in the night. I didn't say anything which caused Alec to laugh. At this time a sound from a nearby alley startled us. Alec drew his bow.

"Stay here and keep an eye out." He walked toward the alley. I started to survey the area and found nothing out of the ordinary.

"Must have been a stray cat." I turned to see Alec walking back with hid bow at his side. I smile until I saw movement behind him. I looked up to where I saw the movement only to see a demon. Before I could warn Alec the demon jumped and attacked Alec. 

"Alec!" I rushed to where the demon had Alec pine to the ground. His bow was a few yards away. When I got to him I already had my seraph blade out and stabbed the demon and wounded it. I kicked it off of Alec and put myself in between him and it. The demon growled at me and charged but I was faster and had my blade through its head. It turned to dust and I turned toward Alec to see him awestruck.

"Alec!" I run to his side and slide to my knees throwing my blade down in the process checking hm over

"Alec!" I run to his side and slide to my knees throwing my blade down in the process checking hm over. "Are you alright!?" He had a few scratches on his face and neck but no bite.

"Yeah I'm fine." He got up without another word. He went and picked up his bow and walked back in the direction we came from.

"Alec?" I called. He didn't stop. I shot up and grabbed my blade. I ran after him. "Alec!?" He turned this time and snapped at me.

"I said I'm fine." I stopped in my tracks at his tone and angry expression. He turned back around and started walking again. 

"What the hell." I whispered under my breath. I began walking after him. We made it back to the redeavou point to see Jace and Izzy.

"There you guys are." Izzy said. 

"How did it go?" Jace asked Alec. Alec ignored him and brushed past both of them and headed toward the Institute. They both looked at me in confusion.

"What happened?" Jace asked.

"We got attacked by a demon but it wasn't that bad. Easy kill." 

"Wierd." Izzy said. We all looked at him in the distance.