Pref. #3: First Kiss- Raphael

(this> italics means in a dream. )

Raphael:

I was sitting in my room, reading on the over-sized arm chair, completely in my own world. Out of nowhere my window blow open. I looked up and there was nothing there. I put down my book and went to the window. I looked out to see the stars and the moon. And strangely enough it was a windless night.

"That's strange." I shut the window and locked it. I turned around and headed back to my armchair when a voice called out.

"Do you plan to keep me here all night?" I wiped my head up to see Raphael by the window.

"What are you doing here Raphael?" I went to get back up but I stopped when he raised his hand.

"I came to see you precious." I shivered when he called me that. He took the steps to cross the room. "You haven't been to the Dumort in a while was starting to get worried about you precious." I shivered again. When he got to being right in front of me, he was staring at me intently. He put his knee next to mine and leaned down to where his head was level with mine. Then he put both of his hands on either side of my head. Ultimately, he was in the same position he was I the other night at the Dumort. "I missed you." He started to lean in to kiss me....
I woke up with a start. I sat up in bed and looked over to the window to see it firmly shut. And then over to my chair to see it empty. I was breathing hard at this point. I put my head in my knees and wrapped my arms around my knees. Dreams like this have been happening since I spent that time alone with Raphael. Why am I feeling like this. Always dreaming of Raphael kissing me but waking up right before he does. Then something came to mind.
"I'm going to take care of this!" I threw my covers off and got dressed and went out the door quietly. I raced over to the Hotel Dumort as fast as I could. When I got there, I raced up the entrance that Raphael told me use if I decided to come back.

"I told him that I would come back but he always insists on me not coming back!" I thought out load. I finally after what seemed like forever got to the room where he spends most of his time. Once I got through the doorway I froze in place when I saw him and then Raphael looked up.

"Oh. It's you Y/N. Come to have another adventure." He joked while looking back to whatever he was doing. When I didn't reply sarcastically he looked back up at me confused. "Y/N?" After he said that something clicked in my head and I race toward him. He eyes never left me as I moved toward him. Once I reached him I straddled him and put both hands beside his head and kissed him firmly. I felt him freeze beneath me. I was about to pull away when he started to kiss me back. He put his hands on back and leaned forward. My hands couldn't reach the couch anymore so I grabbed onto his neck.

"Precious." He mumbled against my lips. I shivered just like in my dream. He pulled away just long enough to look at me with searching eyes. Whatever he was looking for he must of found because he started to kiss me again. He moved with me in his lap to where I was laying on the couch and he was hovering over me. He lips left mine and traveled down to my neck. He started to nip at my neck when he quickly pulled away. He was kneeling above me straight backed. I was laying there heavy breathing for the umpteenth time that night.

"I'm sorry." I said in a small voice. He quickly leaned back down to where he was hovering over me again.

"Don't be precious. We just we're moving a little to fast." He smiles a real smile at me before he moved both of us to where I was sitting sideways in his lap and he was sitting in the corner of the couch. Out of nowhere he pulled a blanket out and draped it over me. "Sleep. It's late. And I know you were asleep before you came here." I didn't argue. He went back to doing whatever he was doing, with me in his lap, before I came in. I was almost asleep when at thought came to mind. How did he know I was asleep before I came here?

(authors note: the reader doesn't know that Raphael is a vampire. Just to clarify. Thanks, hope you guys like these. More updates coming soon!)