Pref #4 - Asks You Out/Be Theirs - Raphael

Raphael:
I woke up alone on the couch wondering why I was at the Dumort. Then I remember why. I smiled and blushed. Sitting up I realized there was a blanket on me. I looked around and there was no one around.
"Raphael?" I called out and receiving no response. I got up and started to wonder around looking for me. "Raphael?" I had wondered down a hall that looked quite dark. I ran my hand across the wall until it hit something sharp. "Ow!" I felt blood run down my hand. Trying to stop in was unsuccessful because it kept bleeding. I turned to go back to the room I came from to see Raphael right behind me. "Oh my God!"
"What are you doing?" He looked down to where I was holding my wound. "What happened?" He asked while grabbing my hand a little to rough.
"Ow!"
"I'm Sorry." He held it a little gentler. "Come with me." He pulled me down the hall to the last door. "The bathrooms over there. Go run it under it under some water." I followed his orders. I was washing the cut when he came in.
"Raphael, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have left the main room."
"Don't apologize. I should have stayed until you woke up." He then picked me up by my waist and set down on the counter.  He got out a washcloth and doused it in water. Then he stood between my legs and tended to my hand.
"What happened?"
"I ran my hand against something sharp on the wall. It was to dark to see what it was." The wound had stopped bleeding and now was wiping the blood that had ran down my arm.
"Alright. Just be a little more careful." He then kissed the wound on my palm before going over to a cabinet. I just looked after him. He came back and wrapped my hand. After he finished he put his hands on either side of me and lent on them. "What am I going to do with you?" He said sarcastically.
"I don't really know. What do you think?" I sassed back to him. He just smirked.
"I guess I'll have to keep you close then." He leant forward a little and I thought he was going to kiss me. That was until he picked me up by my waist and I wrapped my legs around his waist.
"Raphael!" He just laughed. He sat me down on the floor.
"I want to keep you very close." He brushed her hair out of my face and traced down my face in a loving way. He than kissed me with so much passion that was hard to believe coming from in. The kiss lasted for minutes until I ran out of breath.
"So where is this going?"
"Well how about...Be mine?" I smiled.
"Yes." He genuinely smiled.
"Good. Now didn't I tell you that it was dangerous coming here?"
And there goes Raphael being his normal self.