Pref. #8- Saves Your Life (Magnus)

Magnus: From Yourself

~3rd Person POV~

It was late in the night. Magnus had laid down to rest a few hours ago. Your throat was burning with hunger but you refused to eat. You hated what you were and just wanting this to end. Magnus didn't know you took small sips when he was around but poured it out when he wasn't. Anyway, you were standing at the closed door to the balcony since it was raining outside.

~1st Person POV~

"Angel?" I turned to see a bed head Magnus. I just smiled. "Is anything the matter?" He was eying me.

"No darling. Everything is fine." He didn't look convinced but didn't say anything. "I'm going out for a hour or so."

"Angel, it's raining."

"I know." I walked past him. I looked him in the eyes. His facial expression changed but I sped out the door.

"Y/N!" He called after me. I didn't stop.

~Time Skip~

It had been a few hours since I left Magnus at the loft. The sun was going to come up soon but I didn't care at this point. I was standing on a rooftop near the river. I was looking out over the water when there was a flash of light off  a nearby window.

"Hello Magnus." I said without looking at him.

"Why?" I glanced at him from the side.

"Why what?"

"Why are you doing this to yourself? Not feeding?" I stayed silent. "Angel why? Why would you do that , hurt yourself like that?"

"Why not?!" I snapped. I turned to him. "I'm a monster! I'm the thing parents tell there kids at night. My main food source is what people need to live." I screamed. I started to pace and almost ripping my hands through my hair. "I shouldn't even exist!" I turned around in my pacing only to see Magnus right behind me. He stopped me by wrapping his hands gently around my biceps.

"Don't you dare say that about yourself!" He used a tone of voice that I had never heard from him before. "You are not a monster! You don't feed on humans directly and sometimes not at all!"

"What do you mean?" He smiled.

"Sometimes I gave you animal blood to drink. You didn't even notice."

"But I'm still a freak, a monster." I took a step away from him and turned my back.

"You are beautiful. You are kind." He said every word like he meant them. He came up and wrapped his arms around me. "You are not a monster or a freak. You are different, you are unique." He whispered every word to me. I cracked a smile. "I wouldn't want to change a thing about you." I fully smiled.

"Thank you Magnus." He kissed my forehead.

"Your welcome boo." He hugged me and I buried my head into his neck. "Now lets get you home to feed. I can feel how weak you are becoming."

"Alright."