An Angel's Temper

Requested Imagine by ange_jolie

+Imagine Y/N, who is an angel, is dating a vampire, Simon. Well she walks in on Simon and Camille kissing and looses her temper on one of the vampires.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

I was walking down the street heading to meet Simon at the Hotel Dumort. While walking down the street I got amazed and longing looks sent my way. Sometimes being an angel has its downside. You attract attention when you don't want it.

"Can't people mind there own business? Jace was right, people can't help but stare." I muttered to my self. I was just about to make it to the Hotel when one of the vampires ran into me. He looked up at me scared and backed away.

"Oh ummm, Simon's inside. And so is, ummm, never mind. Bye!" He was gone in a blur, leaving me in confusion. I just shook my head and walked inside. I walked up the main stair case to the main area. I saw Raphael looking annoyed by the door.

"Hey Raphael. What's with the face?" I laughed and he turned toward me. He smiled slightly and sighed.

"Well isn't it the light of life. Well, why don't you see for yourself?" He motioned to the door and bowed slightly. I squinted my eyes and walked through them and froze in my shoes.

"What in the world is going on here!" I screamed at the two vampires with locked lips

"What in the world is going on here!" I screamed at the two vampires with locked lips. Simon pulled away from Camille. He looked mortified and she was smirking.

"Okay this was not happening before." Raphael said behind me. "Would you like to explain?" 

"Yeah that be preferable." 

"Y/N. Listen this isn't what it looks like, uhh." He looked between me and Camille. "Okay yes it was what it looked like but what's happening isn't what you think. She kissed me." He was getting very flustered. Camille laughed and rolled her eyes next to him. 

"Is that true Camille?" I was fully expecting her to say it wasn't.

"Yeah, yeah. It was me that kissed him but he did kiss back." Her gaze turned to the horror stricken boy.

"Are you crazy! No I didn't! Babe, I would never kiss her. Not after what she's done." He came over to me and gave me pleading eyes. "Please..." He whimpered. My whole body softened.

"I believe you." I set my hands on his cheeks. He relaxed at my touch. I set my forehead against his in reassurance. I heard a scoff.

"Are you serious? Well what should I expect, you're an angel. All high and mighty and forgiving." She moved around the room while speaking. "I thought using the pathetic pipsqueak would do more but I guess angel's are not like Nephilim at all. More wimpy." I could feel my anger rising.

"Camille..." I heard Raphael say in warning. I raised my hand to stop him. 

"You want a reaction? Well you are going to be disappointed. I don't fight if it's not necessary. Sorry." She glared. I turned to go but felt the air move around me. I turned at lightning speed and caught her hand.

 I turned at lightning speed and caught her hand

"What..." She looked surprised as did the others.

"A sneak attack when my back is turned? I thought you could do better." I thrust my hand out and hit her chest, sending her flying. She hit the ground hard and tried to get up. When she did I was alrighty standing there. "You're right, we're not Nephilim. We are better. Who do you think the Shadowhunter's learned from? The pope?"

"I, I, I." I smirked and leaned in to her.

"Now never think about bothering me again or Simon and Raphael. Get out." She moved quickly toward the door. "Camille!" She turned toward me. "Don't ever think about challenging me or any other angels again. Or you will understand the saying 'Hell on Earth'. Go." She was gone.

"Wow." The two chorused. I laughed and bit my lip.

"Sorry." 

"No that was awesome babe. I didn't know you could move like that." He said in awe. I smiled and turned to Raphael.

"She shouldn't bother you again." He nodded.

"Thank you. Now you two go. I've had enough excitement for one night."

"Okay, okay." We walked out and left the hotel. "Well what do you want to do now?" I asked him.

"Well, I know one thing." I gave him a questioning look. He smirked and gently pushed me against a nearby wall. His lips met mine and kissed me sweetly. We pulled away a few minutes later.

 We pulled away a few minutes later

"Well I like how this is starting." He laughed and pulled me off the wall.

"Naughty girl."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is so, so, so, so, so, so, so late and I am so sorry. Someone marked the request as done in my book and I just now realized. I hope its okay and hope you enjoy it. I feel so bad for not noticing sooner. I do not own any of the pictures or gifs. ~ Nights Legacy

 ~ Nights Legacy