Pref. #4- Asks You Out/Be Theirs- Simon

Simon:
I was walking around late on night just thinking. Simon and been turned into a vampire, Jace had completely disappeared with Valentine, and Jocelyn finally woke up. My mind was racing. And nothing has happened between me and Simon since we kissed, well made out. It had gotten to where I was on my back with Simon, shirtless, above me leaving hickeys on my neck. It probably would have gone farther if his mother hadn't of knocked on the door. I smiled just thinking about it. My thoughts were interrupted by a voice.
"Well, well, well. If it isn't Simon's human." I turned to see Raphael leaning against a wall just inside the mouth of an ally.
"Hi Raphael." I said shyly. I didn't really like him because he's rude and is always to touchy and feely toward me. He just gives me a bad vibe.
"What are you doing out here so late?" I, for some reason, stepped into the ally.
"Just clearing my mind."
"Oh really?" I nodded. "Well...I could help you forget something's." He started to walk toward me. I took a step back for every step forward until my back hit the ally wall. He sped forward until he was almost chest to chest with me. "Would you mind me helping?" He took the strap of my bag in his hand and pulled it off my shoulder and dropped it to the ground. I was frozen in my spot.
"Raphael..." He cut me off
"Shhh..." He put his hands on my waist and lowered his head to wear his lips met my neck. I gasped and tried to push him away. He only tightened his grip. I could feel his  fangs brush my neck when I heard a familiar voice.
"Raphael!" Simon's angry voice broke through. My head snapped in that direction as did Raphael's. He didn't let go and I looked to Simon scared.
"Simon! Nice of you to join us!" He said like he wasn't doing anything wrong.
"Let her go!" Simon growled. Literally.
"Oh come on! We were just having some fun." He let go of me and I ran into Simon arms and buried my head into his chest. His hand came up and caressed the back of my head and the other on my waist.
"Well go have fun with someone else and leave Y/N alone." Simon said with an extremely threatening tone. Raphael chuckled. I turned to look.
"What ever you say, Simon." He said sarcastically. His eyes met mine and he smirked. Then he was gone.
"Are you alright?" I turned back to Simon and nodded. I leant back into his arms which tightened around me. He pulled and smiled. His caressed my face. I leant into his hand. He pulled his hand away and went over and picked my bag up. He slung it over his shoulder.
"Thank you Simon." He looked up at me.
"It's no problem. Can't have anyone hurting my girlfriend now can we?" My eyes went wide.
"Girlfriend?" I said shocked. He smirked.
"Unless...you don't want to be." He was smirking but hope was in his eyes.
"Of course I do." He smiled this time. He grabbed my hand and pecked my lips. He started to pull me out of the ally.
"Come on. Let's get you home."