What A Way...

Requested Imagine: by Anonymous on Tumblr

Imagine being Clary’s aunt Morgan, really goods friends with her mother and accepts her as her aunt, and being a warlock. You’re coming to help Clary and the rest when Valentine returns. In th process catching the eye of one certain warlock.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Morgan’s POV

I was sitting in my loft right down the street from Buckingham Palace when my phone went off. It was Dot.
“What’s up Dot?” I asked cheerfully.
“Morgan!!” She screamed through the phone. I jumped sky high and went wide eyed.
“What’s the matter?”
“It’s Jocelyn! And Clary! Jocelyn is missing and so is Clary but Jocelyn was taken by Valentine and….”
“Wait wait wait! Valentine?! He gone!”
“We all thought that but apparently not! He’s sending out warlocks trying to the cup! And I tried to get Magnus to help…“
” Alright wait who’s Magnus?“ I cut her off again.
“Magnus Bane. He’s a high warlock like you. Except in Brooklyn.” There was a crash and a scream.
“Dot?! Dot?!” There was no answer. I pulled the phone from ear and looked at it. A stern look came over my face. I shoved the phone I my pocket I grabbed my bag that had travel necessities and went out the door. I went to the roof and felt how the winds were. I let my warlock mark show aka my wings.

 I let my warlock mark show aka my wings

I took off and headed for New York.

~*Time Skip*~

Once I got to New York I tried to sense Dots magic but couldn’t. Then I thought of something she said right before the call ended.
“Magnus Bane.” I dove down into the streets and landed. I walked the streets with my hood up trying to find a local warlock. I finally ran into a little girl warlock.
“Hey sweetie. Can you tell me where Magnus Bane lives?” She looked a little scared and I remembered that Valentine was hunting down warlock. “Oh don’t  worry sweetie! I’m a warlock like you. The high warlock if London actually.” I let my wings show enough for her to see and made a ball of magic appear. I could see her relax and smile. She leaned up and told where to go. I straightened up and smiled at her.
“Thank you very much sweetie. Now get somewhere safe.” I took off and headed toward the Brooklyn Bridge. Once I found his apartment I could feel the magic coming from it. I landed on the balcony in time to see a man kneeling over another on a coach. There were a couple of people in the room and the tall one noticed me. He drew his bow and pointed it at me. I opened the door with my magic and walked through unfased. They all looked at me.
“Morgan!” I turned to see Clary.
“Clary!” She ran and latched on to me.
“Wait a minute you’re a…”
“Warlock. I’ll explain later.” I turned toward the man on the couch to see Luke. I looked at the man who seemed to be healing him.
“You must be Magnus.”  He looked at me with a half smirk. “Need some help?” I retracted my wings and knelt down to help him heal Luke.

After we healed Luke and moved him to Magnus’ bedroom, I helping the guy who had aimed an arrow at me which I came to learn his name was Alec

After we healed Luke and moved him to Magnus’ bedroom, I helping the guy who had aimed an arrow at me which I came to learn his name was Alec. Magnus came back into the room and said something I didn’t bother listening to and walked out onto the balcony. I leant against a railing for a bit until I felt a presence behind me. I turned around to see Magnus standing there with 2 cocktails.
“Drink for the beautiful lady?” I took the drink and sipped it.
“Thank you.”
“I didn’t catch your name darling.”
“Morgan. Morgan Saint.” I stuck my hand out and instead of shaking I he kissed it.
“It’s a pleasure to meet the high warlock of London. What do I owe the pleasure of you visiting?”
“Jocelyn and Clary.” His face turned to confusion. “Jocelyn is a good friend of mine and Dot called me earlier saying she and Clary were missing.” I turned back to the view of the river. He came and stood next to me.
“Dots gone. I can’t feel her magic anymore.”
“I figured as much.” I closed my eyes and put my head down. I felt him taking the drink out of my hand and pulling me into a hug. “And if I don’t help find Jocelyn I don’t know what I’ll do.”
“Well whatever happens I’ll be here with you.” I pulled away slightly and looked at him in the eyes.
“Why? You barely know me.”
“Well from the moment you glided through that door and saw you, I felt a conncetion. Something I’ve never felt with anyone else.” I smiled. “Now let your wings out I want to see them.” I chuckled at the random change of subject.
“Okay why?”
“They just add to your beauty. And you can be who you are here. Completely be you.” I just smiled and let my wings out.

“What a way to start and relationship

“What a way to start and relationship.” I thought to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I couldn't find a pic witj wings for the last pic. I hope this is to your liking! Enjoy! ☆
(I do not own pictures/gifs, credit to owners.)