Pref. #4 - Asks You Out/Be Theirs-Jace

Jace:

Ever since the incident on the roof top with the demon that lead to Jace kissing me and me kissing back a couple of weeks ago, we have been closer. I don't know exactly whats going on between us. I don't know if he likes me or not or if he's just leading me along. I must have been sitting here staring out the window in Izzy's room for awhile because before I realized what happened I was on the floor after getting hit with a pillow, hard.

"What the hell was that for?!" I screamed at her while rubbing the back of my neck.

"You were spaced out so much that's what I had to do to wake you up!" She yelled back at me. I just glared at her as I got back up and sat on the bed. "What's got your mind so far away?"

"It's nothing." I said trying to get off the topic.

"It's obviously not nothing. It's got a hold of your mind to the point that its completely distracting you chica. What's going on?" She moved to where she was sitting right nest to me and took my hand in hers. I pondered actually telling her.

"Promise you won't say anything to anyone?"

"Of course chica! You can trust me."

"Well about to weeks ago Jace and I were out on a scouting mission..." I started to tell her the events of the night. "And then in the middle of my self-criticizing Jace kissed me full on. And ever since it seems like we've been closer but he hasn't made a move to show me if this is something or if he's just having fun." I said with sadness in my voice. "And....."

"And? What else Y/N?" She asked gently.

"And I really, really like him Iz. Really like."

"Oh miel." (miel=honey in Spanish)

3rd Person POV

Little did either girl know but Jace was right outside Isabelle's door hearing every word the girls said. And from what he heard he was smiling. Jace took off quietly done the hallway to Alec's room and barged right in.

Jace's POV

"Jace! What the hell? Haven't you ever heard of knocking?" Alec exclaimed from sitting on hi bed.

"Sorry! But I just found out that Y/N likes me back!"

"And how did you do that?"

"I was going to go talk to Izzy but she was already talking to someone so I decided to wait outside untilI heard Y/N's voice and then I started to listen and found out.,"

"So you eavesdropped on them." He said with a smirk on his face.

"Pretty much." I said with no shame. He noticed and laughed at me. 

"One of these days that is going to get you into trouble." He said while still laughing. "So back to her liking you, what are you going to do about it?" He pried.

"I'm going to make her mine."

~Time Skip~

Y/N's POV

I was sitting at my vanity in my room writing a letter to my parents updating them on how things were going here when there was a knock at the door.

"One second!" I put the paper and writing utensils back in their drawer and went answer the door. When I opened it Hodge was standing there with my repaired athame.

"It finally got fixed." He said with humor in his voice. "Took long enough."

"Tell me about it. It was weird not having this on my side during missions. Thanks." I said while taking the dagger from him. "You need to tell those guys they need to learn how to fix an athame quicker." I joked.

"Well we didn't need to know in the first place until you came to this Institute. You're the first on here that uses one of those." He joked right back.

"Well thanks. Goodnight."

"Night." Started to walk away.

"Wait Y/N!" This was a different voice. I turned to see Jace.

"Oh hey Jace. What's....Woah!" I didn't get to finish me sentence before he picked me up over his shoulder, took me to his room just down the hall and shut the door. After he shut the door he set me down on his bed. "Okay what's going on Jace?"

"I needed to talk to you."

"You could have just said that."

"That would be no fun." He said while laying down next to where I was sitting.

"Alright." I leant over his body to place my dagger on his bedside table when he grabbed me around the waist and flipped me underneath him. "Jace!" I gasped.

"Shh." He shushed me then captured my lips with his. I kissed back immediately. When he pulled away, I gave him a puzzled look. "You know I'm not a romantic guy right?"

"Of course."

"Good then you know this won't be romantic." He moved to where he was propped above me. "Y/N would you be mine?" My heart stopped. He watched me closely and I could see the worry start to grow so I snapped myself back to reality.

"Yes!" I said while I pulled him down in a kiss. We kissed for awhile until we needed to breath. "Now you better not just be kidding me along with a line. Or you might end up with that in your heart." I said motioning to the dagger. He chuckled.

"Never."