Pre. #2: 1st Time Alone Together

Jace:
You were in the training room alone late one night. It had been a pretty rough day for you guys. The mission you guys had gone on, failed. Alec and Izzy had gotten a bit beaten and Jace seemed to of walked away fine but that's nothing unusual. I was working with the punching bag when I heard someone walk up behind me. Without missing a beat I turned and swung. My hit was blocked but I fired another and another without even seeing who it was. Eventually the person and I took a break. I was leaning over trying to catch my breath when the person said something.

"Well that was fun." My head shot up when I heard Jace's voice. 

"Jace! I didn't know it was you!" I said hurriedly. 

"Obviously. But that didn't seem to effect anything." He said sarcastically. It didn't sit well with me.

"You know what couldn't be more sarcastic could you." I said with angry laced in my voice.  I turned away from him and started to hit the punching bag again. I could hear Jace sigh behind me.

"I'm sorry." I stopped short when i heard him say that. I turned toward him and looked at him like he was crazy. I wasn't going to argue with him because it was immensely rare. Plus it was like Jace to be sarcastic.

"Alright." I went over to the weapons wall. I grabbed a couple of swords and threw one toward Jace. "So what are we standing around for. Lets train." He laughed.

"Alright. Let's train." He said then charged.

Alec:(happens right after the 1st preference)

I had followed Alec, I think his name was, outside of Clary's apartment when we heard the noise. I was standing at the ladder on the fire escape while Alec was on the ground at ready with his bow. He looked up at me and motioned to stay where i was at. There was a blur that went  by him into the weeds. He tried to aim but the thing was moving to fast. The thing then ran right behind me which caused me to turn toward it which in turn made me fall off the fire escape. I screamed as I fell. Just before I hit  the ground I was caught by Alec. I looked at him to see him with a slightly worried face. When the thing ran by again Alec put me down gently and got his bow ready and shot.  It missed and hit a pot.  

"Dammit." I heard him curse under his breath. 

"Hey let go!" We heard from the street. We both looked in that direction to see Clary and Simon being put into a police cruiser.  Alec started to run at lightning speed toward the street but didn't make it in time. By the time I got to the street they were gone and Alec was in distress.

"So what now?" I asked. He looked at me for a second before looking around again.

"Are you alright?" He asked taking a couple of steps toward me. Then he looked down at my arm. "You're bleeding!" He bow disappeared right before my eyes and he grabbed my arm gently.

"Ouch!"

"Sorry! It doesn't look to bad. You should be fine." He wrapped it a some cloth he had.

"Alright thank you. So again what to we do now?" I asked.

"Well, I'm probably going to get into trouble." I just looked at him confused.

Simon:

To be truthful, in all the years you've known Simon you have never been in the same room alone together. Clary,  Jocelyn, Maureen, or Luke were always in the room with you guys.  That changed after Simon was kidnapped by vampires. I walked to the room where Simon was staying in the Institute. I got there and the door was open. I stepped into the door frame and knocked.

"Knock, knock." I said cheerfully.  He looked up and smiled.

"Hey! Its good to finally see a familiar, friendly face." He said jokingly.

"Well it's good to see you feeling better." I said while walking into the room and sitting on the bed next to him.

"Yeah those vampires really shook me up." He said seriously.

"Did they do anything to you Simon? Like bite you or something." He stayed silent for the next minute. That gave me the impression that something did happen. "You can tell me anything you know." I assured while placing my hand on top of his. He looked at me than our hands.

"It's not something I want to talk about it yet." He said while actually taking ahold of my hand. He brought it up to his mouth and kissed it. I gasped because he has never done anything like that before. He looked up at me with my hand still near his mouth and smiled. I smiled back.

Magnus:

I was sitting on the chair opposite of the couch in Magnus' place with no one else in the room. I was staring at the spot where Luke had been laying. I could still smell the blood. I heard footsteps enter the room and stop.

"What's the matter with you?" I heard Magnus ask. Before I could reply he continued. "Ahh I see. The blood. I'll clean that up real quick." He said while walking past me to the couch.

"You don't have to do that for me. I can manage." I tried.

"Nonsense! Not only does it need to be cleaned up but it makes you uncomfortable." He chirped while using his magic to clean it up. "And that makes you interesting. You stray from blood. You were perfectly fine throughout this entire endeavor."

"Lets just say I'm not like other vampires." I said looking away. I felt a hand gently grab my chin and turn my head toward him.

"And that's not a bad thing." He said with all seriousness looking into my eyes. It made me smile which made him smile. "Now how about some cocktails." He walked toward a table. I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

"I can't believe I actually opened up to someone. Especially the Magnus Bane." I said out loud. It was his turn to chuckle.

(I feel like these were kind of bad. I'm sorry. Hope guys enjoy. =) )