Sass vs. Age

Requsted Imagine: From Tumblr

Imagine being a badass Shadowhunter who is natrally sassy. And by being this you catch the attention of Raphael who in turn finds you very interesting and attractive and different from other Shadowhunters.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N'S POV<
I was sitting on one of the gravestones a little ways away from where they were burying Simon for him to become a vampire.
"Come on! Hurry up! I can feel MY life draining away!" I said in exasperation.
"Really Y/N? Now of all times?" Jace said.
"I'm sorry. I just being bored to death."
"If you're bored than you can leave!" Clary shouted at me. I looked straight at her.
"You know I can't do that." I said seriously. When she glared I smiled innocently. "Sorry darling."

She just rolled her eyes and went back to digging the hole

"Well someone is feisty." I turned and saw Raphael. I smirked at him.
"Well I wouldn't be any other way. I wouldn't be here, in this lovely graveyard, otherwise." I batted my eyes at him. Then I smirked turned back to Clary and Jace.
"Hmph." He sounded. I turned back to him to see he was looking at me in thought.
"What's on your mind fangs?" I said curious.
"You're just very interesting." He moved to where he was right in front of me. "And why are you so comfortable around me? A downworlder?" I moved to where my hands were on hs chest.
"Maybe it's because you're hot." He just gave me a look. I backed off and sighed. "Fine. I moved here from the Institute in Sydney. Downunder they're less segragated between shadowhunters and downworlders. They're more friendly with eachother." I admitted while looking over to the other two to see if they are alright.
"Well that is quite interesting. Oh and by the way..." He took my chin in his hand to turn my face back toward his. He was looking at me with admiration. "You are quite hot too." I sat there for a minute looking at him and visa versa. We started to lean in when I got an idea. I pulled out of his grip and flipped off of the stone.

 I pulled out of his grip and flipped off of the stone

"Of course I am. I'm an angel." I said a matter of factly.
"Tease." I heard him mumble under his non-exsistent breath. I turned back to him and smiled.
"I know." I started my walk back over to Jace and Clary. I heard him groan behind me and then start moving. Before I could register what was happening he had grabbed my arm, spun me around, and kissed me full on.

 Before I could register what was happening he had grabbed my arm, spun me around, and kissed me full on

I kissed back with passion. We pulled back when we heard Jace scream at us. We looked at him with annoyance. I turned back to Raphael.
"You know for an older guy, you kiss pretty good." I backed out of his arms. I smirked at him and left him standing there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't own shadowhunters or the pic/gifs. Credits to owners.