Pref. #4 - Asks You Out/Be Theirs - Alec

Alec:

It's been a couple of days since me and Alec kissed. We've been spending more time than usual together. And me being the girl who grew up a mundane, I started to daydream in my spot of the library.

I was walking down the path through the garden admiring the roses when someone called my name. I turned around to see Alec running towards me.
"Alec!" He made it to me and picked me up and spun me around in the air. When he put me down he kissed me sweetly on the lips.

I must have fallen asleep in my daydreaming because someone was shaking me awake. I opened my eyes to see Alec smiling softly.
"Hi there." he said.
"Hi." I said back. I sat up on the couch and stretched. I heard him chuckle. I just smiled sheepishly.
"Why are you sleeping here?" He asked.
"I don't know. I was reading and fell asleep." I stretched the truth because I was reading but didn't fall asleep reading. Then I yawning. He looked at me than said.
"Come on, you need to go to bed." He stood up and held out his hand. I took it and he pulled me up. We started walking toward the rooms when he went in a different direction.
"Where are we going?" I asked confused.
"My room." He simply said. It was silent the rest of the way and when we got there I plopped onto the bed. I heard him chuckle again. He sat down next to me and started running his hand through my hair. It was like that for a few minutes when he spoke up. "Y/N?"
"Yeah?"
"Can I ask you something?"
"You just did but sure?"
"Funny." He stopped to catch a breath. "Would you go out with me?"
"Sure." I processed what he said after I replied. I shot up. "Wait What?!" He chuckled at me.
"Would you go out with me?"
"Yes! Yes! Of course!" I wrapped my arms around his neck. "You know I never saw you as a romantic guy." I said to him when I pulled back but kept my arms around his neck.
"Well there's a lot of things you don't know...yet." He then moved us to where we're both laying on the bed. "Now go back to sleep." He said as he pulled me close. I didn't argue but thought to myself.
"I guess I don't have to daydream anymore."