Pref. #3: First Kiss- Magnus

Magnus:
I stayed at Magnus' after the thing with Luke. Magnus had gone out a few hours ago to I don't know where. I had been standing at the balcony doors looking at the Brooklyn Bridge
Thoughts were running through my mind about being at the Hotel Dumort. So many bad memories came through. I was standing there hyping myself up on bad memories and not paying attention to my surroundings. Magnus had walked into the room a looked for me. He saw me and was about to say something but cut short. I didn't hear him come in.
"Angel? Are you alright?" I wiped around to face him surprised.
"Magnus!" I exclaimed. "If I were alive you would have given me a heart attack!"
"I'm sorry angel! I just saw you standing here with a melancholy expression and was worried." He put his hands on my arms.
"Why would you be worried about me?" I said while getting out of his grip and walking away.
"Angel..."
"And stop calling me angel. I far from one and you know it!" I exclaimed while cutting him off. I heard him sigh behind me then silence. I closed my eyes feeling guilty for snapping. I opened them when I felt his hands on my arms again but from behind me.
"I worry because I care angel." I turned my head toward him and looked into his eyes and saw truth and sincerity. Two things I never really were given.
"Really?" I asked in a small voice.
"Yes really." I felt brave and took a chance. I leaned my head up, closed my eyes, and brushed my lips against his. I kept my eyes closed to scared to see his reaction. Next thing I knew I was turned around and lips were pressed firmly against mine. I kissed back with equal passion that was given to me. After a minute or two, or how ever long it was, we pulled away. Magnus leaned his forehead on mine and smiled.
"And to answer your other question, no I will not stop calling you angel." Instead of rebuking I just smiled while biting my lip to the point where my fang was showing.