A Difficult Choice

Imagine being with Raphael and Camille found out about you two. She end up giving him a choice of letting her die or turning her because she wanted her blood so bad. (Requested)
----------------------------------------------------
Y/N's POV
I was sitting I the main room of the Hotel DuMort. I could hear yelling in the next room over. I was scared. Camille had walked in on Raphael and I cuddling. We both jumped and when I did, I caught my hand on the coffee table and cut it. Now Raphael is in the other room trying to convince Camille to leave me be because she tried to attack me. I heard one more round if yelling until silence. Raphael walked in looking angry.
"What happened?" I asked while holding my patched hand.
"She gave me a choice." He siqd through gritted teeth.
"What kind of choice?" He didn't answer right away but he did flip out and through the coffee table against the wall. I screamed and jumped back.
"She gave the choice to kill you or turn you!" He said while turning to look at me. His face dropped seeing me scared. He looked at me then the broken table. Realization came over him and was sitting next to me holding me in a second. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you."
"What do you mean have to kill or turn me?" He sighed.
"She's angry that I let you know about vampires. And she won't just let you walk away. Either I kill you or she does. And I could never do that." He was petting g my hair while my face was in his chest. I usually enjoy this side of Raphael. No one else ever sees it but me. But under the circumstances, I couldn't.
"Then turn me." I said straight.
"What?" He pushed me back a little to look at me.
"Turn me. I don't want to die or leave you."
"I can't just do that. I don't want you to be like me. I don't want you to live a meaningless forever life."
"But as you said it's the only way I can live. And you very well know if you don't do it I'll go get Simon too."
"But.." He was interupted by Camille walking in. We both stood up and Raphael stood partially in front of me.
"Have you decided?" I saw his face tighten and he looked down at me. I silently pleaded with him to go through with it. He sighed again and gave in.
"Fine. I'll turn her. But in the privacy of my own chambers." He demanded.
"Fine just make sure it happens." She said annoyed. We started  walking to his room with her right behind us. He was on his phone the whole way there.
"Have fun." Camille said maniacally as we made it to the door. We entered without a word.
"Goodbye Camille." He said politely. He shut the door.
"Raphael?" He turned quickly to me. I saw a look of panic and mischief mixed together on his face.
"Don't worry doll. Everything will be alright." He kissed my head. He then started speeding around the room packing a bag.
"What are you doing?" I asked completely confused.
"We're getting out of here."
"How?" He went to the window and opened it. He looked down and smiled.
"That's how." I walked over and looked down. I saw Simon standing on the ground below us. Raphael threw the bad out the window. I started to turn to look at him but I was in his arms before I could. I screeched.
"What are you doing?" I asked again.
"I'm saving your life. Getting you out of here. I know it's dangerous but I'm going to throw you down to Simon. And I need you to be quiet and not scream." I wasn't going to argue.
"Alright." I looked down at Simon from my place in Raphael's arms. He went to throw me but I stopped him. "Wait! You're coming to right?" He chuckled.
"Of course I am." He gave me one last kiss before throwing me to Simon. Even of o wanted to I don't think I could scream. I landed in Simon's arms safely. I clung to him scared out of my mind.
"Hiya!" He said. I looked up at him and smiled. There was a thump next to us. We turned to see Raphael.
"Coke on let's go!" Simon put me down and I ran to Raphael. I hugged him with all my might. I looked up at him and kissed him.
"I love you." I said to him.
"I love you too doll." He kissed me on the nose. He let me go but grabbed my hand. "Now let's get out of here!" The three of us took off to be anywhere but the Hotel DuMort.
---------------------------------------------------
(Sorry took so long but I hope you guys like it!)