Thanks Simon

Requested Imagine on Tumblr by Anonymous
-Imagine Y/N thinks Raphael likes Isabelle Lightwood because they flirt a lot. She doesn't say anything about her feelings for him because her and Izzy are Parabitai. Y/N has a break down because of the stress from hiding her feelings.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N's POV
There he was sitting across the way. Who? Raphael the vampire. I know, it's weird for a Shadowhunter to have feelings for a vampire. One problem though, he is sitting with my Parabitai. They're flirting up a storm while sitting at the bar.
"Y/N?" I jumped and reached for my daggers. "Woah, woah! Calm down. Just me!" Simon grabbed my wrist gently.
"Sorry." He smiled. We both cat down and I avoided looking at the two. Simon noticed and glanced at Izzy and Raphael then back to me. "Thanks for breaking my confusing train of thought."
"Anytime. What's up with you?"
"What do you mean?"
"Raphael." My heart jumped.
"Nothing."
"Bull. I heard your heart jump." I blushed. "You like him don't you?" He said giddish.
"Yeah." I said lowly. He went still.
"Why so sad about that?"
"Because he has eyes for someone else." I motioned to Izzy and walked away. I walked toward Alec and lent against his shoulder.
"Hey N/N." He hugged me tight.
"I'm going home, okay? Getting tired." He nodded.
"Be safe."
"Always." I walked out the door and wrapped my jacket around me tight.

" I walked out the door and wrapped my jacket around me tight

I walked through the streets and people toward the Institute. I've been hiding my feelings for a long time. Ever since we met him but he and Izzy always are flirting and close to each other. It hurts sometimes but I hide it because Izzy seemed to be happy.
"Y/n!" I thought I heard someone call but it was to soft to be sure. As I walked, I spotted a garden park and decided to go and sit down. My thought got more and more worse. I felt tears start to run down my face.

"Why?" I started to bawl and laid my head on the side of the fountain

"Why?" I started to bawl and laid my head on the side of the fountain. "Why? Why do you to like her! Why do I have to like you!" I roughly ran my hands though my hair. I tugged a bit. My breathing was getting very heavy as my crying got worse.
"Y/N?" A voice sounded. "Shit, Y/N!" I felt hands grab my shoulders and turn me around. I tried to fight them off but was to weak. I was starting to hyperventilate. "Y/N, calm down. Breathe." My hair was blocking my view of the person.
"Go away." I croaked.
"No." My hair was moved as a hand brushed my cheek then held it. I caught a glimpse of Raphael through the tears. I tried to catch my breath but couldn't. "Shhh, calm down."
"But..." He quieted me and pulled me into his chest by my neck.
"Just try to breathe." We were sitting on the ground, leaning against the fountain. It took a few minutes for my breathing. to level out. The tears slowed but hadn't stopped entirely. Raphael sat there holding me and comforting me. "There you go."

"Thank you

"Thank you. I'm sorry." He shook his head.
"Do not apologize. I am the cause of this."
"What?" I sat up and looked at him.
"I heard you and connected the dots." I flushed and turned away. My hands covered my face.
"By the angel." His hands moved mine and cupped my cheek. He turned me to him.
"I'm sorry. I should have noticed. Why didn't you say anything?"
"Because you liked Izzy. You two are always together and I didn't want to mess anything up for my parabitai."
"It's not like that. We just flirt. Nothing more." He smiled. "I actually have strong feelings for you."
"Really?" He nodded. I smiled and placed my hand on top of his. "Wow. This is a little embarrassing."
"No, I'm glad I could help you like this. I don't want you to hide from me." My heart fluttered.
"Okay." I lent into his chest again. "How did you know to come after me?"
"Simon came up to me after you left. He said I needed to after you and talk to you. I didn't know what I would find."
"Well, at least he's good for something." We laughed and relaxed into each other. I pulled out my phone and pulled up my messing. I typed up a message and hit send.
    *Thanks Simon* Delivered

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I do not own any of the pictures or gifs, credits to owners. ~ Nights Legacy