Pref # 13: You Fall Asleep on Him

Jace:

It had been a very long night. We had been called out multiple times. We all came back with bumps and bruises.

"Oww." I groaned as I put my weapons up.

"What's wrong?" Max asked. He hadn't gone out tonight because of training. He had been shadowing a bit when we went out recently.

"Oh just sore bud." I ran my hand through his hair. "Long night."

"Okay." He ran off.

"Sore. Huh?" I felt hands on my shoulders. 

"Hey Jace." He chuckled.

"Hello, babe." I turned toward him and pecked his lips.

"I'm beat." I mumbled as I lent into his chest. 

"Me too. How about we..." He was interrupted.

"Alec, Jace, Isabelle, Y/N. I am very proud of you tonight." One of our trainers came up to all of us. He continues on talking. I was leaning against Jace's side trying to stay awake but failing. I felt my eyes close and sleep overtake me.

Jace's POV

As we were standing there, listening to Clay, I felt the weight of Y/N on my side grow heavier. I looked to see her sleeping face.

"Wow, babe." I chuckled. I wrapped my arms around her better so she wouldn't fall.

"Is she asleep, Jace?" I looked up at Clay and nodded.

"Yes, she is." 

"Alright you guys need rest. Go ahead." I picked Y/N up and walked to her room. I knelt on her bed and laid her down. I moved a strand of hair.

"Sleep well, babe." I pecked her cheek and laid next to her.

Alec:

I had been out all day with my sister and mother. We had been shopping and going all over the city. I finally made it home to my apartment separate from the Institute.

"Oh my lord." I groaned as I took off my shoes. As I was moving through my living room, a sound caught my attention. I quickly grabbed a seraph blade I had hidden and moved toward the kitchen where the sound came form. I moved in until I saw Alec. "Alec! Really?"

"I'm sorry!" He laughed. :But at least you reacted appropriately." He took the blade from me. "Where have you been?"

"Out with my mom and sister." I hugged him. " All day." I pulled away from him and pulled him to the couch.

"You look tired." He sat down next to me.

"It takes a lot of energy to deal with my mother and sister." I nuzzled my head into his chest.

"I know the feeling." He was playing with my hair. The motions were lulling me to sleep. I didn't try to fight it as I closed my eyes.

Alec's POV

I watched as Y/N fell asleep. I laughed quietly as I moved her onto my lap.

"Goodnight Y/N." I pulled the blanket from the back of the couch and covered her up. "I hope you sleep well."

Simon:

"Really Alec?" I nearly yelled out at the tall Shadowhunter. He had been bad mouthing Clary and Simon again and it was pissing me off.

"Yes really." He said something else but I didn't bother to listen.

"I know that your a shadowhunter and I'm not, but you shouldn't judge people because of whob thy are and where they come from." I stomped away and out of Magnus' loft. We were all supposed to be there for a relaxing , free night. Alec, Magnus, Izzy, and I were the only ones there at the moment.

"Hey Y/N!" I heard a voice. I looked up and saw Jace, Clary, and Simon.

"Hi." I passed them, brushed my hand against Simon's, and kept going.

"Hey wait, where are you going?" Simon grabbed my hand and stopped me.

"Away from Alec before I start World War III." I pulled away and kept going. I was walking at a quick pace until all of a sudden, I was on someone's back. "Simon!" I giggled.

"Thought you needed ton slow down." He started walking 

"I'm just exhausted from his attitude." I lent my head against the nape of his neck and started to doze.

Simon's POV

"I know. So am I." I brushed  my head against hers gently. I heard her breathing steady and slow. "Go to sleep my little Gem."

"Ok." She whispered. Her heart beat slowed and I knew she was asleep.

"Where you go I go my little Gem."

Magnus:

Someone  had gone and pissed Magnus off and now he was making a rut in the floor.

"Darling you need to clam down."

"Calm down? How in the world am I supposed to calm down?" He only sped up his walking.

"Well pacing like a caged tiger is not doing anything productive." I told him. He didn't reply but I could tell he rolled his eyes.

"How in the hell..." He started to mumble. I wasn't paying attention to the window behind me. I started to feel warmth on my back then a burning sensation.

"Oww!" I jerked forward.

"Y/N!" Magnus jumped to me and used his magic to create a barrier from the sunlight. "Shh. Come on." He moved me to his room and closed it off.

"Ouch, ouch, ouch."

"Okay let me see." He pulled me against him and looked at my back. We had sat on the bed and Magnus used his powers to heal me. As he did, I fell asleep from the exhaustion from the pain.

Magnus' POV

"I should of been paying more attention." I mumbled in annoyance with myself.

"Hmm." I heard Y/N make a sound. Her sleeping form relaxing after I finished healing her.

"I'm sorry darling. Sleep tight." I held her tight.

Raphael: (technically was one in Pref# 3)

I was laying on my back on the couch, bored out of my mind. I was throwing a ball in the air and catching it. Apparently it was annoying Raph because he came out of nowhere and grabbed it from midair.

"Y/N." He said in warning. "Stop." I sat up.

"What else am I supposed to do! You're busy." I motion to a group of vampires.

"If your bored, go out or home. I'm not keeping you here." He said with no delay. I let my facial emotion change for only a moment. I hardened my face again.

"Fine. Bye." I swiped the ball from his hand and left. I took a big breath once outside and began the walk home. It seemed like the walk was longer tonight.

"Hello sweetie. I didn't expect to see you before work." My mom said when I walked through the door. She was putting on her shoes for work.

"Hi. Got bored and came home."

"Aww. Well you look tired you should go to bed." I nodded.

"Bye mom." I walked up the stairs.

"Bye sweetie." She called after me.

Raphael's POV

I felt bad as soon as she left and I'm sitting in her room. Y/N came in and went to her window bench. I heard her sigh. I moved and sat behind her. She jumped as I pulled her back to my chest.

"I'm sorry." She nodded and lent against me. I lent against the wall and felt her body relax and sleep overtake her. I smiled and played with her hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry!!! I know its been awhile since I updated! The class I'm in is taking up a lot more time then I anticipated and have not been able to get into a grove between school and here but I am trying. I hope you guys like it! - Nights Legacy