Meant To Be

Imagine Requested by Anonymous on Tumblr

Imagine you a Shadowhunter and is dating Raphael. The day she turns 18 a mark appears on her wrist that tells her she is bonded to someone for life. Afraid of hurting Raphael she keeps it from him. One day she can't hide it any longer.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N's POV

I was sitting in Central Park. It was just past 2 in the morning and everyone else was training nearby. I had been training with them until I needed a breather. I was lent back against a tree when someone whispered in my ear.

"Happy Birthday darling." I opened my eyes and turned to see Raphael kneeling there. I smiled.

"Thank you Raph!" I got on my knees and hugged him around his neck. His arm circled my waist. He laughed.

"You're Welcome Y/N." He and I sat down against the tree with his arm around my shoulder and me cuddling into his side. "My baby girl is turning 18 finally." He teased.

"Oh! Shut Up!" I said while halfheartedly hitting his chest

"Hey love birds!" We turned to see Jace smirking at us. "I know it's Y/N's birthday but can you wait to have your private time when you're actually somewhere private." He said. The others laughed at the statement. I giggled and rolled my eyes.

"I better get back to training." I said standing up. He stood up with me while holding my hand.

"I better be heading back anyway. I'll see you later tonight." He lent down and kissed me. When he pulled away he smiled at me then sped off. My right wrist started to feel warm but i ignored it. I went back to training with Alec. The sensation in my wrist kept growing until out of nowhere a small light flashed around my wrist. When the light disappeared a small black mark had appeared. With the distraction Alec got me down but I barely noticed because my attention was on the new mark on my wrist.

 With the distraction Alec got me down but I barely noticed because my attention was on the new mark on my wrist

"Y/N?" I heard Clary call but didn't answer.

"What's that on her wrist?" Isabelle asked.

"I don't know." Jace said.