Jealousy Looks Good on You

Requested Imagine: Imagine being best friends with Alec. He get monumentally jealous of a young warlock that flirts with you while you guys are on a mission. When you're back at the Institute, Alec comes up to your room to talk where he confesses his love for you. You guys end up making out when Jace and Izzy catch you in the action.
(Gifs not mine credit to owners)-----------------------------
~Y/N's POV~
Alec and I were out on an intelligence mission at one of the underground clubs of New York. We had taken different routes throughout the club to find our source. I looked across the room to find Alec. When I found him I gave him a look asking if he found the person yet. He shook his head at me. I looked around and saw a bar line and got an idea. I looked toward Alec again to tell him where I was going by motioning my head I that direction. he nodded and started back the other direction. I walked over to the bar and lent against it to get a better look at the club. The bar was up on a platform to see over the dance floor. I saw Alec over by the stage/dj table. I was watching him until I heard a voice next to me.
"What's a pretty little thing doing here all by yourself? It can be very dangerous in a place like this." I turned toward the man who spoke to see a warlock. I could tell he was flirting.
"I'm not here alone and I'm not just some pretty little thing." I said back to him.
"Maybe not but you are very pretty." he said while running his hand down my cheek. "My names Vincent."
"Y/N."
~Alec's POV~
I was surveying the club floor when I looked toward the bar area to check on Y/N. I saw her talking with some guy. He said something while running his hand down her cheek. I could feel my cheeks warm up with angry and something else that I would never admit, jealousy.
"Who the hell does he think he is?" I said under my breath. I made my way over to that area to see what was going on. As I got closer I could see that the boy was a warlock. I hid behind a pillar near them and listened in.
"So what can I do to get you a drink?" The warlock asked.
"I don't need one thank you." Y/N answered.
"Oh? Then can I have a dance? With a figure like yours you have to have some pretty good moves." The guy flirted. I could feel my anger level rise.
"Oh, I don't think that would be appropriate."
"Oh why not?"
"I'm here on business. Not for pleasure. Sorry!" Y/N chirped the last part falsely. I chuckled under my breath.
"A little pleasure never hurt." He said while putting a hand on her waist pulling her close to him. I couldn't take anymore. I got out of my hiding place and interjected.</p><p>"The source isn't here. We should head back to the Institute and report." I said firmly. Y/N looked at me surprised while I glared at the warlock.
~Y/N's POV~
I looked at Alec to see him glaring at Vincent.
"Alright." I said as I got out of Vincent's hold. I started walking away only to notice Alec not walking with me. I turned to see Alec and the warlock were still facing off. "Come on Alec. We have to go." I said while grabbing his arm. He seemed to come out of his trance when I touched him. He looked at me, blinked, and shook his head.
"Right. Lets go." He said while walking away with me in tow. We got outside the club and started back toward the Institute. I was confused by the situation with the warlock.
"Alec?"
"Yes?" He answered and looked at me.
"What was that? Back at the club?" I asked.
"Uh..I just didn't like him near you. Who knows what he could of done if you let your guard down. Plus Jace would kill me if anything happened."
"Well I can take care of myself." I said annoyed.
"I know you can, I just was looking out for you." He said. I went to say something but he cut me off. "Let's just drop it ok?" He snapped. At this time we were in front of the Institute. When he snapped I stopped and watched him walk into the building. For some reason it felt like he was lying to me.
~Alec's POV~
I stopped right before the door shut and turned to see Y/N just standing outside with a confused face. I grimaced when I realized that I snapped at her.
"Dammit." I rubbed my face with my hand. I looked at the now shut door and didn't knowif I should go back out there and talk to her or not. I was basically going in circles until I decided against talking to her at the moment. I turned to walk to report on the mission.

It was a few hours later and I was in my room pacing the floor

It was a few hours later and I was in my room pacing the floor. I'm surprised there wasn't a rut in the floor where I was walking. Just then there was a knock on my door. The door opened to Clary standing there.
"What do you want?" I asked rude.
"I'm just the messenger. Jace told me to come tell you dinners ready."
"I'm not hungry."
"Really? Are you alright? You seem distressed."
"Just some things happened on the mission."
"Was it the warlock boy?"
"How did you know about him?"
"I'm talked to Y/N. She is really confused about it. You got jealous didn't you?"
"No! are you crazy!"
"Alright. But maybe you should.go talk to her just to clear the water." She said as she put her hands in surrender.
"Yeah, you're right. And I'll be down there in a bit. She's in her room by the way. She wasnt hungry either."
"Alright take your time."
She left and I headed toward Y/N's room.
~Y/N's POV~
I was laying on my stomach reading on my bed when there was a knock on the door.
"For the last time Clary I'm not hungry!"
I heard the door open and someone started to speak.
"I'm not Clary." I heard Alec say. I whipped my head up.
"Oh! I'm sorry!" As I got on my knees and set my book down. "Is there something you needed?"
"Yeah I need to apologize for snapping at you earlier. And we need to talk."
"Well apology accepted. What do we need to talk about? Go ahead and sit." I grabbed his hand and pulled him down in front of me.
"I need to tell you something. Something very personal."
"You know you can tell me anything." I brushed a little bit of hair out of his face.
"I, I, I....ummm...well.." He stuttered. Any other time I would have giggled but now was not the time.
"Alec?"
"Oh screw this!" Next thing I knew Alec was kissing me passionately. Before I could kiss back he pulled away. "I'm in love with you Y/N! So much that you have no idea!" I was silent for a minute. Alec was starting to look worried when I smiled. I kissed him softly and he kissed back. I pulled away.
"I love you too Alec." I pulled him into another kiss. "You weren't by any chance jealous earlier were you?"
"Here something no one else will ever hear me say," He pushed me down on my back while he hovered over me. "Hell yeah." He kissed me again. The kissing turned into a heavy make out session. We lost track of time when we heard someone clear their throat. We pulled away and turned to see Jace and Isabelle.
"Well you two seem to be having fun." Jace snicked. I blushed and hid my face in Alec's crest. Alec chuckled above me.
"We'll leave you two alone and we'll put your dinner in the fridge. " Izzy said while winking. She pushed Jace out the door and closed it.
"That was embarrassing." I mumbled into Alec's chest.
"Well how about I make you forget." He lightly kissed my neck.
"Alright." He kissed me again.
"Oh and by the way, will you be my (girlfriend/boyfriend)?"
"Of course." I accepted.