Pref. #8- Saves Your Life (Jace and Alec)

Jace: From a vamp and werewolf fighting

Jace, Alec, Izzy, and I quickly headed to downtown because we got word of a fight breaking out between vampires and werewolves.

"What are we going to do once we get there?" Izzy asked.

"Stall until the next teams get there." Alec said outright. Once we got there we split up. Jace and I then Alec and Izzy. We went around making sure no mundanes were around. There wasn't any mundanes but a small warlock girl caught my attention. She was caught under a huge board. I took off toward her.

"Y/N!" I heard Jace yell. I ignored him. I got up to the girl, put down my blade, and started to lift the board.

"It's alright were going to get you out of here!" I tried to say calmly. Jace joined me and we both lifted the board off the girl. she crawled out from under. We dropped the board and Jace picked up the girl and took off.

"C'mon Y/N!" I tried to follow but my pant leg had gotten caught a splinter of the boar. I got it unstuck and went to go but got tackled. I hit the ground hard.

"Urg!" I hit my head off of something. I reached up and felt blood above my ear. My vision was blurred but I could see a vampire and werewolf fighting next to me. The vamp threw off the wolf and came toward me. I backed away the best I could on the ground. My vision was getting worse when another figure came into view. I don't know what happened next until the figure was right in front of me.

"Babe? Come on, come back to me. You're safe now. You're safe." He rambled on. "We're going back to the Institute. We're going home."

"Jace.." I said quietly as he picked me up. "My Bear."

"Yes, I'm your Bear. Keep your eyes open, Babe."

"I'll try."

"That's my girl." He said while running back to the Institute.

Alec: getting hit by a car

I finally had a day off from training at the Institute and Alec was busy or something so I wasn't with him either. I had decided instead of sitting at home being lazy, I would go out to my favorite coffee shop. I stopped every now and again to step inside a shop to warm up. I also got stopped by Luke for a few minutes

"Where are you going pipsqueak?" He asked.

"To get some coffee. I don't know if you knew but it's freezing out here." I said while poking his bare arm.

"I don't feel nothing." He smirked.

"Oh hah ha ha, very funny." I joked as I started to walk again.

"Alright. You be careful now." he laughed.

"When am I not?" I called back. I could hear him laugh again. I had walked a few more blocks when I started to get an erie feeling. Like someone is folloowing me. I stopped for a second but kept going. The feeling was growing by the second. When I got to a cross walk, I turned around slightly to see no one.

"What the..." I turned back around.

"Y/N!" I thought I heard someone call my name but didn't see anyone I knew. The light turned green, I started to cross slowly. Everybody passed me and I spaced out. I didn't even hear the yelling or the car horns until I was knocked over off the road onto the side walk.

"Y/N are you alright?" I heard but didn't comprehend.

"What?" When I came to my senses I was on the ground. I was on my side where whoever pushed me. I turned over to see Alec. "Alec?"

"Little Arrow? Are you alright?" He helped me up.

"Yeah I'm.. OW!" My shoulder ached.

"What?"

"My shoulder is just tender>" I finally realized I was almost hit by a car. I looked at him. "I'm fine."

"You sure?" I nodded and grabbed his hand. I pulled him down to kiss him.

"Thank you my hero." He smiled. I pulled him toward the coffee shop just down the pavement.