Perfect to Me-Alec Lightwood

I was sitting on my balcony of my room just looking over the city. From my room I could see the Institute, quite clearly actually. I wasn't a Shadowhunter or mundane. Since Clary has found out what she was I found out was a witch. My powers were suppressed my mother for my own protection. My powers also revolve around on element or come thru in one way. Electricity. I can do most anything but it comes thru as electric energy.

"I've had enough!" I heard someone scream. I looked down at the park below to see Alec storming thru it. I could see him fuming. I decided to call out to him.

"Hey Alec!" I called to him while leaning on the fancy railing of my balcony. He stopped and looked up at me. "What's up archer boy!?" He looked down and chuckled at the nickname.

"Just my mother!" He called back up to me. He was half smiling.

"What did she do this time?" I laid my forearms on the railing and laid my head on them.

"Just being her normal self." He put his hands in his pockets and shrugged his shoulders. He looked around then back up at me.

"Instead of storming through the city why don't you come up here?"

"Aren't your parents up there?"

"Nope they're gone for the weekend." I said truthfully and shrugged.

"Alright." He looked around again. Then he moved toward the base of the wall and started up the vines. Once he got up the vines he swung himself over the railing and lent against it.

"You know I could have went and opened the door." I joked. He just shrugged. We talked about random things for awhile. You see unlike Clary and Alec we get along quite nicely. As we were talking the fight him and his mother had kept nagging in the back of my head. "Alec?"

"Yeah?" He looked at me.

"What exactly happened with your mother?" He looked down and had a grim look.

"She was being her normal self by being the biggest critic on the planet!"

"What was she being a critic about this time?" I asked curious. When he didn't answer right away I became concerned. I got and placed a hand on his arm. "Alec?" He pushed away from the railing.

"It's just nothing pleases her! Everything I do anymore it seems like she always has something to say about it!" He was pacing the balcony. "I do something she asks! And when it's done she picks out something to gripe about. And also she is still criticizing Izzy about who she is!" He continued to rant and pace. "And I just can't take it anymore!" He slammed back against the wall and slid down. He leaned his elbow on his knee and then his head on his hand.

"Alec." I knelt down in front of him. "If it bothers you that much you should tell her straight up." I took his hand in mine. He lifted his head and let his arm fall. He smiled at me.

"Thanks for the advice but I don't think that will work."

"If you want I can shock some sense into her." I light up my hand.

He chuckled, then started laughing harder

He chuckled, then started laughing harder. He threw his head back in laughter. I laughed with him. It was good to see him like this so relaxed and care free.

"That might just do something!" He laughed out. I stood up and held my hand out when I felt the energy change in the air. He took it and I pulled him up. I started to walk backwards into my room while pulling him with me. "What are you doing?" I held up a finger once we were inside. He looked at me confused.

*BOOM*

Next thing he knew thunder and lightning crashed and it starting pouring. Alec jumped back and looked at me.

"How did you?" I went and closed the balcony doors.

"I felt an energy change in the air." I went and sat down on the bed. He looked out at the rain. "For what its worth Alec.." He turned to look at me. "You're perfect to me the way you are." I looked down blushing. I heard him moved and sit next to me.

"Y/N." He lifted my head to look at him. "Thank you. it means a lot to me that I'm not a screw up to everybody." He then kissed me.

"You'll never be a screw up to anybody, my archer." I kissed him and pulled him down on the bed. Oh! Did I forget to mention that me and Alec are together? Opps. Sorry.