V/Taehyung One Shot!

This one goes out to my friend Kelly_Lupton! I hope you enjoy it!

____

+-+-+-+-+ No One's Pov +-+-+-+-+

     Kelly is a nice, sweet, and gentle girl who had a lot of friends. She got interested into kpop during her first year of highschool. (btw's true story xD I made her start liking kpop) She liked all kinds of groups like BTS, GOT7, EXO, Monsta X, Big Bang, and soo many more but only one group stood out to her the most; BTS.

     Kelly really liked Taehyung from BTS. Well of course this was her bias. Her goal was to meet him one day, go to one of BTS's concert, or at least get his signature. Kelly was dead in love with Kim Taehyung. She loved everything about him; His hair, his eyes, his flaws and whatnot. She even dreams about him. Hoping she would get to meet him one day.

     Well today is the day Kelly goes to korea. One of her friends, Jasmine, has a boyfriend in South Korea who's aunt and cousin work at Big Hit Entertainment so today was her lucky day. Kelly and her friend, Jasmine would be staying at a 5 star hotel up until they find a great dorm to stay at for the time being. 

     Jasmine, one of those girls who is crazy. She and her group have auditioned at BIg Hit Entertainment and SM Town. They both accepted them but Jasmine wanted to be at Big Hit Entertainment. Kelly on the other hand was asked to go so one of her dreams finally came true.

     Upon arriving in South Korea, Kelly and Jasmine make their way to their hotel. Jasmine quickly dropped her things off and told Kelly she would be heading to BHE to find the girls. Kelly of course didn't want to be lonely so she tagged along.

+-+-+-+-+ Kim Taehyung's Pov +-+-+-+-+

     Today we were suppose to be getting a new girl group in our company. I'm so excited to meet them. All the other girl groups here, I really don't like them. Their music is okay but I really don't like them. They are just idk weird I guess but I can't say anything. I'm probably more weird than they are but I'm very proud of my weirdness.

     I was checking each and everyone of the new girls profiles on instagram when I stumbled across a girl named Jasmine. Her stage name is Ao. (Yeah guys..I have a group...hehe I'm the maknae and yeah..stage name is Ao haha) She actually mostly goes by Ao. Every picture in here with comments, they all call her Ao instead of her real name. And then I stumbled across a picture with Jasmine and a girl in the back. I looked at the caption.

Hanging out with my girl Kelly!
~Ao

     The girl Kelly appeared a lot on her profile. I'm guessing they are really great friends. Anywho Kelly looks cute. If only she was coming to Korea with Jasmine as well or had an instagram. I could talk with her and get to know her.

     My thoughts being interrupted, PD-nim came in. He looked around and seen if we were okay. Causing a few members to raise their eyebrow at him. It was probably because his head was halfway through the door, blocking what was behind him.

     "So everyone is decent?" PD-nim asked. We all agreed. PD-nim opened the door and a few girls came in. To my guess, they are the new girl group because of their faces but one stood out to me. The girl standing behind the girl named Jasmine. I'm pretty sure her name is Kelly.

     Everyone introduced themselves except for Kelly. Even if she did, I couldn't hear her.Or maybe someone else introduced her. She seem's like the shy kind of girl so I could expect it from her. I mean the shyness matches her body. The way she looks or stands just gives it away. I find it cute.

+-+-+-+-+ Kelly's Pov +-+-+-+-+

     Everyone introduced themselves. Jasmine introduced me to them. They all seem so nice in person. Especially Taehyung. He was gorgeous. I caught myself staring in his direction a few times and everytime I did, his eyes were in my direction. Or maybe he was staring at Jasmine.

     They all started to have fun so I told Jasmine I would be walking outside to get some refreshing air. I swear it smelled as if someone broke a bottle of Axe and let it spill in their dorm. Probably Namjoon's fault since he's always breaking things from what I've heard.

     I walked a 3 dorms down (haha reminds me of the band Three Downs Down xD) from where the BTS's dorm was. While taking in the air, I heard footsteps behind me. I quickly turned around and saw Taehyung.

     I'm so happy that my friend Jasmine has brought me here with her. I finally got to see my bias in person. Oh and BTS. They are all so cute. I love them all.

     "Kelly right?" Taehyung asked. I nodded. "I'm Taehyung."

     "I know. I like your guy's music." I gulped up enough courage to say.

     "So you do know who I am." Taehyung chuckled.

     "Yeah." I said awkwardly. 

     "I saw you on Jasm-I mean Ao's instagram. I honestly thought you wouldn't be coming." Taehyung said. I looked at him confusingly. Not knowing how to respond.

      "What." I asked.

     "You and Jasmi- I mean Ao. Aish I need to call her by what everyone else calls her by. Anywho you and her are pretty close. Like really close. I've seen her instagram. I mean if I was her, I would ask you to come with me to Korea even though you're not in the group." Taehyung said. "You get what I mean?"

     "Yeah I understand. That's what I thought you meant before you explained it all." I laughed awkwardly.

     "You're laugh is cute." Taehyung said and looked away.

     "Wait what?!" I asked shockingly.

     "It's not like you didn't hear that. You know what I said." Taehyung said and messed up my hair. I pouted and looked away before hearing the words that came out of Taehyung's mouth which were,"So cute!"

     I looked at him again. This time with a blush on my face. Taehyung showed his famous boxed smile that I always loved. Eyes squinted while smiling. His face oh so adorable. I loved everything about him; Smile, hair, eyes, voice, his personality, and even his flaws. I loved it all.

     "You really think so?" I asked nervously and looked away. Taehyung put his two fingers under my chin and pulled my face in the direction of his before saying, "Yes. Don't doubt yourself. Everyone's beautiful in my eye. Inside and out but you? There's more about you I want to know about."

      And with that he gave me a kiss. A short but sweet kiss. It was only short because he didn't have a mask on and someone probably would've taken footage of us kissing. Now me? I was take aback. What just happened felt like a dream but it actually wasn't a dream. It was real. I enjoyed that moment.

     "I hope you're staying here in Korea for a long time." Taehyung gladly said and winked at me. Also emphasizing long.

_______

Hey guys! Hope you liked it....Especially Kelly xD And it is true. I do have a boyfriend who's aunt and cousin works at Big Hit Entertainment...I figured this out like after I started dating him so don't get the wrong idea xD...And yes I'm also in a group...Since I'm going to Korea this summer to hang out with my boyfriend again, I'll be trying to addition to at a few companies as well!...Hopefully BHE! But anyways...Hope you guys liked it...OMO I SAY THAT TOO MUCH XD...But yeah.

Enjoy!

Have a great day!

Peace out!

~Ao