[Anime] Taehyung x Reader: Tokyo Ghoul

Alrighty, so my friend told me I should make like an anime version for Taehyung. One similar to an anime that I like. I thought about doing Attack on Titan theme but I was like, naw....I'll do a Tokyo Ghoul theme! So yeah, Hopes you enjoy!

--------------

+-+-+-+-+ (Y/N)'s Pov +-+-+-+-+

     "Where am I?" I asked as I groaned at how bright the room was because of the lighting.

     "You're in a hospital. Your parent's were killed in an accident and you're the only one who survived." The man in a white doctor's coat said. 

     "M-my parent's?" I asked. "I thought that I told them not to come after me when I went away?"

     "They must of took you back then. You should be fine right now. You have no broken bones. Somehow they healed really quickly so you should be able to leave tomorrow." The doctor said.

     "Oh, okay. Kamsahamnida." I smiled.

     "No problem now you should rest for a little bit more. Don't want to leave the hospital tomorrow being exhausted." The doctor patted my head. As soon as he walked out of my room, I fell asleep to a weird dream..

-----

     "(Y/N), It's time to wake up. You can leave as soon as you are ready." Someone said while shaking me lightly.

     "Is it time to go yet?" I asked while rubbing my eyes.

     "Yeah, you are fine." The doctor said. "There are a pair of clothes waiting on the stand over there. Someone left it for you."

     "Really?!!?!? Who?!?" I asked in surprise.

     "I don't know. Boyfriend or something." The doctor answered.

     "But I don't have a boyfriend.." I stated.

     "Then he's probably just a friend." The doctor smiled before leaving. Aish these people are weird.

     Once the doctor left, I got dressed in the clothes that were left for me. Someone was kind enough to give me a pair of clothes because these aren't mine. Especially this one HBA hoodie that has a tag on it saying 'property of Kim Taehyung.' Who is that exactly?

     After getting dressed, I grabbed whatever I needed before I left my room. The name Kim Taehyung won't leave my mom. First off, I don't know who he is but he sounds familiar in a way. Like as if I were to see him at a store of some sort or maybe I went to school with him. I'm not sure about it though but his name is just so familiar.

----------

     Once I left the hospital, I felt a little weird. I felt hungry for something since I guess I haven't eaten in awhile. First off, I didn't have something in particular that I wanted to eat anyways but I could always go to get some coffee. Who doesn't love them a fresh cup of coffee?

     I didn't want to go to those normal coffee shops I normally go to so I decided I wanted to go to this one place called Anteiku. My friend once told me that their coffee is brewed the right way and tastes the best. Since I'm not much of a coffee person, we shall put it to the test.

*bell ring*

     "Good afternoon miss! How may we help you?" A boy with brown hair asked. Keep in mind, he's kinda cute and goes by the name of Jungkook. He looks a little young as well.

     "I'd like to have some coffee please." I asked and smiled.

     "No problem, Taehyungie will make you some in a minute. Please, have a seat." Jungkook did a cute smile before he showed me to a seat. 'What did he mean by Taehyungie?'

     "Kookie I hate it when you call me that! How many times did I ask you not to call me that in front of costumers?" A male with a deep voice said. When he brought had a little tiny argument with Jungkook, he turned towards me to hand me my coffee but in doing so, he dropped the cup of coffee.

     "That's the second time this week! Taehyung, pick it up!" Someone yelled from behind the counter.

     "What is she doing here?" Taehyung gulped as he looked at me.

     "Did I do something wrong?" I asked out of curiosity. I actually didn't know what I did wrong but being seen by him and him having a huge freak out, we've must've known each other or met before.

     "How are you even awake this early?" Taehyung questioned.

     "Were you the one who left these clothes?" I ask as I tug on the huge jacket that I was wearing.

     "Yeah. That was me." Taehyung said as he scratched the back of his neck.

      "Oh, thank you for the clothes." I said as I look away towards the window.

     "Hey go sit with her." I heard a faint whisper to wear I could hear. Soon after, Taehyung sat in front of me.

     "So, are you okay?" Taehyung asked.

     "I'm alright. I feel weird though." I say as I clench my stomach.

     "I thought toy would say that." Taehyung smiled as he grabbed a wrapped paper from he side pocket. "Here, eat this."

     I grabbed it, not sure if I should or not but I did open it at least. I could say I'm a little grossed out by the fact that it is raw meat. And smells like human flesh. I'm not a cannibal. I don't eat my own kind.

     "Is this human flesh?!?" I asked as I kept examining the meat in my hand.

     "You would be grossed out if I told you straight up it is but you have to eat it." Taehyung gave a faint smile.

     "Human flesh, umm, I don't eat humans.." I said as I furrowed my eyebrows.

     "You are gonna need to eat it soon or you will starve yourself to death." Taehyung said. "Human food doesn't taste the same anymore since you have been altered."

     "Altered as in?" I raised a brow.

     "You're not human anymore." Taehyung said.

     "This must be some kind of joke." I laughed.

     "I didn't say it was." Taehyung pursed his lips.

     "Um okay, continue." I said as I stared him straight in the eyes.

     "Did I ever tell you when I first met you, your eyes were the nicest feature about you?" Taehyung smiled.

     "Thanks." I smiled. "Have we met before?"

     "Grade school. We had a project together but I chickened out since I had a crush on you." Taehyung blushed.

     "Oh, you were that cute boy that I liked." I smiled. "You're still cute even till this day."

     "You really think so?" Taehyung asked.

     "Yep." I smiled.

     "Dude ask her out already!" Someone yelled from behind the counter. I chuckled and so did Taehyung. This is gonna be fun.

------------------------------
A/N

So, I know you guys might kill me for not updating. Hold up, I got a reason! Sooooo, summer....I didn't have my computer that much, I went to south Korea which I'm pretty sure I made note to that lol, I started school, my school laptop got disconnected which means I can't use it because its 'schools property and I should return it asap' since I switched schools.... I've got to say, I've already paid to keep that computer so they shouldn't have shut it off...I switched school and he's a good thing about it, barely any school or homework! I also cracked my phone 10 days ago....and got a new phone.....which is what I'm currently using to write this chapter....and I may not be getting yelled at cause my mom thinks I'm texting my friends haha but yeah.... Lots of stuff....I still have that one smut that I have to publish xD but I'm not sure if I should but yeah.

Anyways, I hoped you enjoyed this chapter...my thumbs really hurt from typing to fast....this is why I need a computer.....I'm way faster on there lol but yeah, enjoy this and hopefully I'll update sooner.... And get my one laptop back.