Jungkook x Nay

Nay this one is for you....Kelly_Lupton...show this to Nay!

+-+-+-+-+ 3rd Person Pov +-+-+-+-+

     Nay knew Jungkook for a long time. Ever since fifth grade. Jungkook was always knew how to put a smile on Nay's face when she was down. Nay has always liked Jungkook but he wasn't that smart enough to figure it out.

     Then came tenth grade. Nay finally confessed. Jungkook had mixed emotions about this because he didn't want to reject her but he wanted to. He didn't want to break Nay's heart by accepting her and possibly breaking up with her in the near future so he asked for some time to think.

     Nay never got her answer and totally forgot about what she has asked him when someone else came along. Jungkook also forgot about the question and was fine that Nay was going out with yugyeom but that happiness didn't last for long. You could say that he was getting quite jealous.

     Days, weeks, even months passed by after Nay and Yugyeom started dating. Jungkook became depressed day by day and Nay never realized it. Not until Jungkook didn't seem to make a conversation with her anymore. Nay realized and asked him what was wrong. He shrugged it off but Nay knew that it must've been bad if he would've shrugged it off.

     Even more days passed by. Jungkook stopped going to school. At this point, Nay was concerned. She knocked on his door but there was no answer. She looked everywhere and couldn't find him. It was getting late so she went back to his house and knocked on the door. There was no answer. Nay just sat on his front porch and waited. Soon, she fell asleep.

     Jungkook came home an hour later to see Nay on his front porch. She was freezing since it got colder within the hour that she was asleep. Jungkook wondered why she was sitting there but shooed it off and carried Nay inside his house.

     The next day came and Nay woke up to Jungkook holding her hand while he was sleeping. Nay was confused but she didn't bother to ask. She just woke up Jungkook.

     Jungkook woke up and realized that Nay was there. Nay asked where he was and he didn't tell her. Nay looked at Jungkook and he didn't say anything. Nay asked one more question, what was wrong with him. Jungkook admitted that he got his answer but decided not to tell her since she was already dating someone. He even told her he was jealous.

     After Jungkook confessed, Yugyeom called Nay and asked where she was and if she was okay. She said she was fine and told him that she is breaking up with him. He seemed a bit overwhelmed but fine with it.

     Jungkook asked why she did it but she only told him that she still liked him. Jungkook was a bit happier but they knew it would take awhile for Jungkook to get better.

     Weeks passed by and Jungkook asked Nay to be his girlfriend. Nay accepted and told her friends about it. Kelly and Ao were happy for her and congratulated her. As for them, they received their own boyfriends, Kelly got a boy named Taehyung and Ao got a boy named Yoongi. They all decided they would go on a triple date.

     Triple date came by. Everyone had fun. Kelly had her first kiss with Taehyung on the porch, Nay had her first kiss with Jungkook on the balcony, and Ao, well it's not her first kiss but whatever. It was a fun day for all of them.

     Years later, Jungkook's and Nay's relationship was still strong but college came by. Jungkook decided not to go to college but decided to audition for BigHit Ent with his friends. Nay decided she would go to college but she still wanted to be in a relationship with Jungkook.