Jungkook x Reader One Shot!

+-+-+-+-+ (Y/N)'s Pov +-+-+-+-+

     "I want everyone to be silent. If I see anyone cheating or doing anything non test relatable, you will be put in detention and you will receive an F." The teacher said.

     I really didn't care what he said. I always ace the tests so I should be fine but now, it takes me a while to even finish my tests. Ever since we moved seats, I've been thinking about the boy next to me, Jeon Jungkook. He's the only thing that invades my mind. I can't seem to get rid of the thought.

     It's already 5 minutes through the test and I only have 19 out of the 100 problems done. I felt like resting but I couldn't. I wouldn't have the time to finish so I just put my head in my palms because of frustration.

     My head still in my palms, I averted my eyes towards Jungkook who was on my right. I could clearly see that he was staring at me. I turned my head to Jungkook and smiled before quickly turning back to my paper to think.

     I couldn't think. I had 12 more problems to do and I just couldn't think. I filled in random bubbles and turned in the test. I'm literally am on the verge of giving up.

     Setting my head down on the desk, I felt someone tap me on the shoulder. Then I saw a little piece of paper slid under my arm. I look up to the person who did it. It was Jungkook. I looked down at the note.

"Am I the cause of why you're frustrated?"
~JK

     I took out my pen and replied.

"I don't know. Why do you ask?"
~(Y/N)

      I passed the paper towards his way. Soon I got another piece of paper.

"Hmmm I wonder? Since we moved seats, you get frustrated."
~JK

"Oh...Is that so?"
~(Y/N)

"Yeah...Want to hang out after school?"
~JK

"Sure I guess."
~(Y/N)

     This kept going on until the teacher caught us passing notes. "Well looks like some people won't be hanging out after school today and you are lucky that everyone is done with their quiz. You guys have detention." The teacher said. "I expected better from you two. Mostly (Y/N)."

     I could feel the girls daggers piercing right through me. I wasn't really the girl to get the guys. Most of the girls in my class were prettier than me and probably could get a chance with Jungkook. I'm probably just one of his getaway girls. That's if he even has one.

     I put my head down in frustration and with that. I fell asleep. I was in no mood getting back up but I had to and when I did, no one was here in the classroom besides the teacher and Jungkook.

     "You're finally awake." The teacher said.

     "Aww come on." I groaned. "I could've sworn I wasn't here."

     "You've been here for 2 hours and Mr. Jungkook over there has been waiting for you to wake up." The teacher said while keeping his eyes on his book.

     "Just let me sleep." I groaned once again.

     "You guys are free to go. Detention was only 30 minutes." The teacher stated.

     "I don't feel like getting up." I tiredly said.

     "Don't you have a date with Mr. Jungkook over there?" The teacher asked.

     I looked up at him with a surprised expression. " WHAT??!?!"

     "Yeah (Y/N)! We have a date, don't we?" Jungkook winked at me.

     "Yeah yeah oh course we do." I got up and grabbed my stuff. "Bye Mr. Park."

     "No children you two." My teacher said. And with that, we both walked out of the classroom. I could've sworn that Jungkook was blushing.

     "So what do you want to do now?" Jungkook asked.

     "Sleep." I simply replied.

     "Sleep?" Jungkook asked.

     "I'm tired." I answered, earning a chuckle from him. "You know, I'd bet you and Yoongi would make a great couple. You both like sleep."

     "My ex? Yeah no...and since when did he start liking sleep?" I asked.

     "You guys dated?" Jungkook asked in surprise. "I didn't know that and I don't know. He said he started sleeping more after him and his girlfriend broke up."

     And that's when I realized that I'm the purpose of Yoongi getting bad grades and slacking off. "Half of that is on my part."

     "You broke up with him?" Jungkook asked.

     "Yeah I just couldn't feel it." I answered. 

     "But he said it wasn't you. He said after you broke up with him, he got back with one of his old ex's named Vivian and then they broke up a few weeks ago." Jungkook stated.

     "And why are you telling me this?" I asked.

     "Are you jealous?" Jungkook asked, completely ignoring my question.

     "Why would I be jealous?" I asked.

     "I don't know." Jungkook said. "Maybe because you sounded like you were."

     "Why would I be jealous anyways? I mean I already like you so what's the point of getting jealous?" I questioned. I then put my hand over my mouth.

     "So you do like me." Jungkook chuckled.

     "Well I can't take back words so yeah, I do like you." I blushed and then looked away.

     "Well I like you as well." Jungkook said and rubbed the back of his neck.

     "Jinja!?!?" I asked shockingly. "Since when?"

     "The first time I caught you staring at me." Jungkook smiled.

     "That was in the beginning of the year." I said. 

     "I know which was the greatest beginning of the year for me." Jungkook stated. "I'm glad you like me because if you didn't, I wouldn't be able to do this."

     I gave him a confused look before he pulled me in his embrace and passionately kissed me. His kiss was like magic; the way his lips connected with mine. It was right. I couldn't tell if he knew how much I was enjoying it but I knew he was. It was like a whole nother field of fantasy for me.

     Jungkook and I broke away for some breaths. The kiss was long, passionate, and breathtaking. And to be honest, I wanted more.

     "(Y/N), do you want to be my girlfriend?" Jungkook asked.

     "Yes!" And with that, we kissed again.

_________________

OMO SO KAWAII BRUHHHHH XD

and I think this is even more terrible than the rest...

Anywhoooooo....Hope you enjoyed ^~^

And Yeah

Peace!

~Ao