J-Hope/Hoseok x Reader: Aren't you that guy who's and Idol?

+-+-+-+-+ 3rd Person Pov +-+-+-+-+

     You were waiting for something. You didn't know what though. You were just waiting for something. On the rooftop at your college.

     You loved being also on the rooftop. You always found peace there. Away from all people who gave you distress or people who were a nuisance.

     So yeah, just waiting on the rooftop. You weren't expecting anything but your gut told you to go to the rooftop. Hopefully your gut was right and something did pop up.

     There was also another reason why you are up on the rooftop of your school. Ah yes, new boy. That new boy who sat next to you in English class today. God that boy. 

     He had a name. A name you could remember. Hoseok. Yep, that cutie pie that sat next to you and stared at you. You ignored it but you could feel his eyes stare through your soul.

     You had embarrassed yourself in front of him already. That's probably because you're on the rooftop. You would think that but more of trying not to get bullied by the girls from your college. 

     So this Hoseok boy, you've heard of him before. You've saw him before. May it be a video or on TV. Even social media. Yep, that famous J-Hope whose name is Hoseok. Everyone talks about him and how famous he is. His music is great as well but you never heard it unless you overheard the girls playing their videos and fangirling or on the radio. 

_-_-_-_-_ Flashback _-_-_-_-_

+-+-+-+-+ (Y/N)'s Pov +-+-+-+-+

     "Good Morning class!" The Substitute teacher exclaimed. Yay, a less moody teacher finally.

     "My name is Ms. Park Sue and I will be substituting." Ms. Kim said while everyone in the class wasn't paying attention but me. "Well I guess no one will listen unless I bring in the new student."

     New student ey? Better not be another girl. I've had it up to here with the girls at my college. All they do is bully me. And others of course but mostly me.

     "Jung Hoseok, you may come in." Ms. Kim said. Every girl in class stopped to look at the door when a boy with black hair and a horse face walked in. Wait, Jung Hoseok. The boy from that group that the girls talk about? Oh dear...

     I look back down in my drawing pad and continue what I was doing. I was drawing a person and you. Maybe the guy I had a crush on at school but it was nothing really inappropriate. Just you two hugging.

     "Oh yeah, Um (L/N) (F/N), the teacher told me their would be a new student today and that he is suppose to be sitting by you since the table you sit at is empty." Ms. Kim said and I looked up. The boy smiled at me. Oh dear, he even smiles like a horse.

     The boy named Hoseok sat next to me. "Annyeong Haseyo, I'm Jung Hoseok."

     "Annyeong Haseyo, I'm (L/N) (F/N)." I smiled and went back to my drawing tablet.

     For half of class, I was drawing. That didn't last long. Not until that boy next to me decided to tap me on the shoulder.

     "What are you drawing?" Hoseok asked. "It looks daebak."

     "People." I stated and returned to my drawing tablet.

     "Is it someone you like or fantasize about because if you ask me, I think that girl in your drawing is you and some other guy?" Hoseok asked.