Jimin x Reader: Light Blue

+-+-+-+-+ (Y/N)'s Pov +-+-+-+-+

     Ever since the beginning of school, there was this transfer student named Park Jimin. He seem's like a nice boy but I bet he's one of those jerk faces who try to be nice. That's why I try not to let him get under my skin.

     Yeah, he may be cute. We all could agree but I won't let him get to me. Until I know it's the real him, I'm not gonna stop being a dickhead towards him. I mean it's almost the end of the school year. We just have about 3 more weeks and it doesn't seem like I will really know him well until I find out. 

     Hope he's not what I think he is...

+-+-+-+-+ Jimin's Pov +-+-+-+-+

     There is this girl named (Y/N) at the school I transferred to. I don't get why she is so mean to me. I mean she is nice to everyone but me. I don't know what I did wrong. It was just a first day of school and I was put by (Y/N). She gave me a glare and I knew that it was just gonna be worse for me.

     (Y/N), I believe she is nice but she's just choosing to be mean for purposes which I understand. Well actually I don't but hopefully she doesn't think of me the wrong way. I like her but I doubt she even likes me. I wish she did but if I want her to know, I have to let her now before the last 3 weeks of school.

+-+-+-+-+ 3rd Person Pov +-+-+-+-+

     You were siting in class on the last day of the week. Friday. You put your head down and try to go to sleep because that's how you roll. The teacher was talking, so what. Nothing important really. Just physical science class.

     "Jimin and (Y/N), you will be lab partners for this project. Good luck!" You heard the teacher say.

     You shot your head up and looked at your teacher. You really didn't want to be in a group or working with Jimin on a project. Especially since it's Friday.

     "(Y/N)?" Jimin called out. "Are you gonna help?"

     "It's Friday." You responded.

     "(Y/N), what is your problem? Why do you hate me so much?" Jimin asked.

     You looked at him and studied his face. His lips formed into a pout while his eyes had sadness in them. He raven black hair fell on his face so beautifully. His chocolate brown eyes sparkled and his skin tone was just right.

     "I don't know, I just don't think you are a good enough person. For all I know you could be hiding your bad side under your good side." You stated. Jimin just looked at you. 

     "I'm not bad." Jimin said.

     "We don't know that." You grinned. "Anyways what is our assignment or project or whatever you want to call it?"

     "It's a chemistry project." Jimin said.

     "This is Physical Science, not Chemistry." you whispered/yelled.

     "If you want to get into chemistry next semester than you have to do it." Jimin said while looking at the paper in front of him. "We have to do this over the weekend..."

     "The Weekend?!?!?! Well family meetings are gonna be canceled." You lied. You actually just wanted to sleep in and do something fun over the weekend.

     "I can do it by myself." Jimin smiled.

     "Don't waste your time." You said. "What do we have to do?"