Jin x Reader - Food

AN: Sorry for being inactive. I still haven't got a new computer or built the one that I am saving up for so hopefully I will get one soon. I'll try to make as many as possible.

-----------------------------------

+-+-+-+-+ Third Person POV +-+-+-+-+

     You were always shy when it came to talking to boys you like. Especially the cute ones. It was easy talking to the ugly ones or the really annoying ones since one, they were easy to talk to and not fall for and, the others got on your nerves. There was barely any cute guys either. Maybe just like, 10? 15? or 20? But there were over a thousand students in your school. Either it was too hard to find the cute guys or they just show up and brighten the area. Like and angel or puppy. However people thought of it.

     One of the guys you liked the most, his name is Jin; Kim SeokJin. He was probably one of the top 10 hottest boys in high school. Not just in your opinion but others as well. He was well-known for all the clubs and sports he has done throughout the years. Also, because he lives big. You can't really forget a cute guy who is all over the gossip board.

     One of your biggest problems was going up to talk to Jin. Every time you came withing 5 feet of him, you felt butterflies fill your system or your heart thumping pretty fast and it made you feel pretty uneasy. Only time you've ever said a word to him was when he sat next to you in the beginning of the school year but the next day, he sat somewhere else.

     Ever since he started attending the high school you were going to the empty table right next to yours in the lunchroom filled up with the cute boys; Including Jin. You never really stared at him much from where you were at. Plus that was really the only table available for you, currently. Most of your friends from the previous years sat at other tables just because they made more friends and you were much of the less favorable friends. You were the one they would go to if they were bored of their new friends or just bored in general. So you were the second choice. 

     They saw that you sat near the table where the cute boys were and thought that you were just doing that for attention but you weren't. There just wasn't any available seat for you to sit at in the lunchroom. Something that your friends didn't like was the fact that someone at the table in front of you, would stare at you a lot. You didn't know who it was because you always payed attention to your phone rather than your food. You never had the time to really eat because you normally just ate somewhere else or in class.

     "Do, you mind if I sit here?" A figure who was standing in front of you asked. He had a handsome voice, almost as perfect as Jin's. When you saw who it was you gulped because you didn't know what purpose he had sitting at your table.

     "Hey, I never see you eat your lunch...Can I have some?" Jin asked. You thought about it and just said "Why not?" 

     You sat there and watched him open the bento box you had made this morning before you came to school. Jin just licked his lips and tried one of the sushi rolls you made. He looked at you after he took a bit and smiled. "This is good, who made this? Is there anywhere else I can get this food from??"

     You blushed a bit and said, "I did."

     "You are an amazing cook! We could share cooking ideas and have cooking contests. Do you want to be friends?" Jin asked. You nodes and smiled.

      "I can't believed she's trying to flirt with someone she can't even get because she's too ugly." A females voice scoffed as she walked pass the table.

     "I can't believe that she's just jealous because I wanna be friends with you and not her." Jin said in a low voice. Then you both laughed loudly.

     "So, you want to hang out after school?" Jin asked.

     "Sure. I don't see why not." You smiled; bigger than you ever did before.

----------------

A/N

Sorry for being inactive. I love you guys and I'll try to update frequently.

~Ao