J-Hope x Reader: Fake or Real?

+-+-+-+-+ 3rd Person Pov +-+-+-+-+

     You have been friends with the one and only Hoseok aka J-Hope from BTS. Well he kinda asked you to be his girlfriend because his parents were constantly nagging him about getting a girlfriend. Well same for you parents. Actually, they want you to marry someone you don't love; A rich boy who is snouty as hell.

     You hate the boy's attitude. He's rude as hell and sure is demanding at times. You literally had enough of it so you decided that you would accept Hoseok deal by pretending to be his girlfriend.

     Obviously you liked him but you hid it really good for him not to know about it. You really didn't understand why you guys grew distant over the past few high school years. You guys were close but when you started having feelings towards him, you really didn't say anything. You kept it bottled up and that's what worried Hoseok; was there anything you were keeping from him?

     One year Hoseok got worried and you snapped, leaving him completely blank. Yes you were mad but that didn't give you a right to just snap. Hoseok is your best friend. Why would something worth telling to him be so bad to even tell him? Maybe he was waiting for you to tell him. Maybe he wanted you to tell him because he wanted to return those feeling but never got the chance. That's why he was so heartbroken when you snapped.

     Now that you came back, he felt a little enlightened because he missed you and he didn't feel heartbroken anymore. All he wanted was your friendship and that's what he missed; your friendship but he also missed your comforting.

     So after you accepted the deal with Hoseok, you told your parents that you have found a new man and the one who you are suppose to marry is treating you wrongly. Yep, that courage you had just to tell them. They were happy that you found a guy but they were also mad because you are not marrying the rich snobby dude who is a complete ass and because he treated you wrongly. At Least Hoseok won't do that.

     It's been 2 weeks since you moved in with Hoseok. Unfortunately, you have to share a bedroom with him since yeah you know, there's like 6 other boys in the dorm. Even though you knew them, you didn't fangirl. You just acted normal around them.

     So about sharing a bedroom with Hoseok, yep, you have to share the same bed which means cuddling to sleep. With the way he sleeps at night, there is no way someone could fit in bed with him so yeah, you have you cuddle with him.

    During the night, you were listening to music while trying to fall asleep. Of course, you didn't take off you earplugs before you went to sleep. You left them on until you fall asleep but before you could fall asleep you whispered something into Hoseok's ear; Hoping her wouldn't hear.

     "Hoseok, I've liked you for a long time. Ever since highschool but I kept it bottled in. I'm sorry about that." You whispered before kissing his cheek and going to sleep.

     Little did you know that Hoseok was still awake but he pretended not to be. So this means he heard everything but he was trying to think of something to say.

     "(Y/N)?" Hoseok said. Sadly, there wasn't a reply. Hoseok turned over and looked at you while you slept. He studied your features; you flaws, your beauty, everything. Oh how he wished you were his when you both were in high school.

      "I still love you. Don't forget that." Hoseok said. He knew you didn't hear but he needed to respond. He pecked you lips before bringing you into a cuddle. 

     Morning arose and you woke up to Hoseok cuddling you still. You didn't know how or why but you shrugged it off. Hoseok on the other hand, he started blushing when he realised what happened last night. Again you didn't know why so you just smiled and pretended you didn't see his blush.

     You asked if Hoseok was sick but he denied. He told you he is off to work with the boys leaving you completely home alone. You cleaned up the dorm even though the boys said you didn't have to because it's "their mess and they should clean it." So what, if your gonna live in someone's dorm, you gotta pay them respect otherwise they will think you're just a coward.

     Noon arrived and the boys came home safely. As always, you greeted them by the door. You knew they were happy once they smelled your food that you cooked. Besides Jin always cooking, you told him he should take a break and let you cook for a while. Well he accepted but he kinda feels like that would just be too much for you. Of course you didn't mind but it you were gonna cook for that rat you were suppose to marry, better off being dead.

     After dinner, you decided to wash up and head to bed because you were tired. Normally you are the first to go take a shower since the boys tell you to take one first but today you decided they should take one first. Yep they playfully yelled at you but you wouldn't buy it. 

     So after your shower, you headed to bed but unfortunately Hoseok hid you mp3 player and your earplugs. You were devastated because you couldn't find it so you just gave up. You laid down on the bed and groaned.

     "I can't find my mp3." You groaned in frustration.

     "Let's talk." Hoseok said.

     "About what?" You asked.

     "About last night." Hoseok stated.

     You eyes widen in shock. You were hoping that Hoseok wouldn't have heard what all you said last night. "You heard everything didn't you?"

     Hoseok nodded. "Did you hear what I had to say?"

     "What did you say?" You asked.

     "I still love you. Even if you made me heartbroken, I still love you." Hoseok said. Even though that wasn't what he said the night before, you smiled. Now you knew why he blushed this morning; it's because of what happened last night.

     "I love you (Y/N)." Hoseok smiled and kissed you passionately. 

     You guys broke away after a few seconds. You looked at him and smiled. "I love you too."

----------------------------------

I had a dream about this...hopefully it's not too cheesy xD 

enjoy!

~Ao