Jungkook x Reader: Amusement Park

+-+-+-+-+ Your Pov +-+-+-+-+

     Today was gonna be a great day. There was going to be a amusement park and a fan meet for a kpop group but I don't know which. I'm not going to it since my boyfriend and his group weren't gonna be there unfortunately but I would go since I heard that EXO was gonna be there.

     Jungkook, my boyfriend, told me that EXO would be there. I might be lucky to even get a pass or two to meet them. Who wouldn't want to meet EXO anyways? They make great music. Just like BTS.

-----

     Hours later, we arrived at the amusement park. We meaning me and a few friends. There were so many kinds of rides and they all look so fun to go on. There's even a water ride. Well I'm lucky that I wore extra clothes.

     "(Y/N)!! I want to meet EXO!" My friend (F/N) cheered.

     "Hey, maybe someone will give us a pass if we pay. I don't know if there is anyone selling them though." I stated.

     "Hopefully there is." (F/N) sighed. "This would be easier if your boyfriend was here. He has a group he is in and he would give you passes to see him."

     "Yeah I know. Unfortunately." I frowned.

     "Look on the bright side, we are at an amusement park. Let's get kicking." (F/N) smiled.

     We got to ride on a few rides; including the water ride. Right now we were going to go on a slingshot. Aish, this is gonna be soo crazy that I might puke or pass out in the end. Maybe even pass out on the ride.

     "Buckle up ladies." A male said in an annoyed tone and walked away.

     "He's kinda hot but his attitude is terrible." (F/N) made a duck face.

     "Oh come on (F/N), you will find someone." I reassured (F/N).

     "Like that would happen." (F/N) laughed.

     "One minute till the ride starts." The male said.

     "Just so you know, if i don't get to say this, ah." I said sarcastically.

     "Wait what?" (F/N) cocked and eyebrow.

     After that, the slingshot started. We screamed but we all know that (F/N) was the one to scream louder. She hates these things but she did it anyways. Stupid boy and his 'hot charms' If (F/N) didn't think he was hot, then we wouldn't have got on this thing.

     We stopped dead in mid air which meant the end of the ride. After a minute, we lowered down towards the ground in order to be able to get off. Either one of us is gonna puke when we get off.

     "When I get off, I might puke." (F/N) clenched her stomach.

     "Or me." I laughed.

     "Alright ladies, if you want pictures, they will be at the front desk. Have a great day." The male said and then winked at (F/N).

     We walked away and I looked towards (F/N). "Oooh, what was that all about?"

     "Shut up." (F/N) did her 'don't make fun of me' face. "I need to use the bathroom, wait for me?"

     "Arraseo." I sighed. We walked towards the bathroom and I waited outside. Who knows what will happen in the bathroom. 

     "Keep watch of your surroundings, (Y/N)." A familiar male voice said as he wrapped his arms around me. "Guess who."