Jin x Reader: Halloween

I seriously don't know why I made a Halloween one but Idk...Pink princess came to mind xD

Enjoy

--------------------------

+-+-+-+-+ (Y/N)'s Pov +-+-+-+-+

     Tonight we were at a costume party. More of a Halloween party. All of us were dressed in different costumes and we didn't know who was who. Except, we know which one was Jin. He was wearing a pink princess dress, had long hair, and had a lot, I mean a lot of makeup on. 

     Man, he went overboard with his costume. Well not really but we expected it. All of us did. He was easy to spot out in the crowd of people in here. Funny thing was, Jin couldn't find us.

     "Do you think he will ever approach us or do you think one of us will approach him?" Yoongi asked.

     "I believe on of us will approach him." I said.

     "Well I'm gonna find a place to rest." Yoongi said.

     "Don't get caught by Jin." I said.

     "He won't find me." Yoongi smirked.

     "Oh god..." I said.

     "What?" Yoongi asked.

     "That smirk you just gave me." I pointed out.

     "Oh haha, no it's not what you think. I'm just gonna sleep in the women's bathroom." Yoongi said.

     "I better not open the stall and find you sleeping in there." I grinned.

     "I'm not going in there, I'll probably just go to the car." Yoongi said.

     "Okay. Have fun." I smiled.

     "Yeah, no promises." Yoongi said before walking out.

     I looked over towards Jin. He was still looking for us. Most especially me. He kept asking people if they were Me. Haha.

     It's been about 15 minutes and Jis still has no clue where we are. I checked up on Yoongi. He is still sleeping; in the car of course. It's best if I just go up to Jin.

     "Annyong." I said and sat down next to Jin. "You look lost."

     "Yeah, I'm looking for a girl by the name of (Y/N). I have to tell her something." Jin frowned.

     "Yah, cheer up. You will find her." I smiled and walked away.

+-+-+-+-+ Jin's Pov +-+-+-+-+

     Is it really bad that I haven't found (Y/N) yet? Or the boys? I'm gonna go nuts.

     A girl came by earlier and somehow she seemed nice. Her voice kinda reminded me of (Y/N) but she didn't look like her from the outfit. Seriously, she wouldn't come in a (any outfit of choice) would she? I asked her to come as a pink prince although we should be the exact opposite.Well hopefully I find her.

     "Jin hyung, are you really that bad at this game?" A male asked.

     "Is that you, Tae?" I asked. What? his voice was deep and sounded like him so I might as well ask.

     "Yeah, it is." Taehyung answered. "We have been waiting and I just got really tired of waiting so I came over here to bother you."

     "Do you know where (Y/N) and the others are?" I asked, hoping for an answer.

     Taehyung nodded his head. "I do but that's a secret."

     "Jinja?" I frowned.

     "Why don't you look for her?" Taehyung suggested.

     "But I already did." I grinned.

     "Yah, this may be your only chance to tell her you love her before she has to leave now go." Taehyung said to me. 

      I sheepishly smiled. "I don't want the thought of her leaving but I will find her."

     "Good because you already came in contact with her now go find her." Taehyung said and pushed me out of my chair. 'Aish Tae, how rude can you get. Now my butt hurts.'

(Forever cries for my italics aren't working on my computer (╬ ಠ益ಠ) ㅠㅅㅠ)

+-+-+-+-+ (Y/N)'s Pov +-+-+-+-+

     The party was halfway over but not entirely. I'm still laughing because Jin can't find either of us. Or maybe he found one of us but whatever. Hopefully no one gave it away.

     I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I was talking to Jungkook at the time but I knew it had to be Jin because Jungkook was giving me the 'I think he found us' look so I had to turn around.

     "Oh, it's you again." I chuckled and pretended like I didn't know him.

     "Yeah, it's me again." Jin smiled. "I know it's you."

     "Me? I've always been me. I haven't changed." I laughed it off like Jin was stupid but really, he's not.

     "Jungkook, go to the others." Jin ordered.

     "Jungkook? Psst, that's not Jungkook." I laughed.

     "Oh don't lie to me, I see he bunny teeth." Jin said. I looked at him; he wasn't amused at our crap so that meant I just failed.

     "Damn. Fine you caught me." I gave up. Jungkook walked away to go find the others while I stayed back with Jin.

     "You're a terrible actor/lier." Jin grinned.

     "I've realized." I frowned. "His bunny teeth gave it away."

     "No, you calling him Jungkook and him calling you (Y/N) gave it away." Jin said.

     "Oh." I pursed my lips.

     "Anyways, I want to ask you something." Jin smiled.

     "I know you will be leaving in a few days but my question was, do you want to be my girlfriend?" Jin asked.

     "Jinja? Of course!" I smiled and hugged Jin.

     "You don't know how long I've been waiting to ask that." Jin said and returned the hug.

     "And you don't know how long I've been waiting for you to ask that." I chuckled.

*claps*

     "What the hell?" I said before I turned around. Six boys were applauding. 'Seriously? Trying to draw attention already? Aish, these kids.'

     "Congratulations!" They all said in unison.

     "I knew you guys would get together sooner or later." Hoseok said.

     "Congrats but can I go back to sleep?" Yoongi asked and we all chuckled.

     "No pabo, we have to celebrate!" Taehyung jumped up in excitement.

     "Yeah, lets celebrate!" Jimin smiled.

     "Well this is gonna be a long night." Jin smiled.

     "Yes, definitely." I agreed.

---------------------------

Is it me or is Wattpad being a huge dick right now? Or is that Wattpad hates my guts? It signed me out 7 times today and deleted half of my chapter because it signed me out during half of it. Oh and Italics aren't working. What the hell Wattpad? Is there gonna be a fix soon? Please be one. I don't like this.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed!

Peace!