Yoongi x Reader (gamer/youtuber): College Students

A/N:

When I published this 3 weeks ago, it didn't publish so I'm republishing it with a few edits :) sorry for the inconvenience T-T

Don't mind music either, it's normal for me to put it there. Spreading the love hahaha

_______

+-+-+-+-+ 3rd Person POV +-+-+-+-+

     It was your first year in college. You had no idea where most of your classes were and you always had to ask people for help. Occasionally, you wouldn't get lost but how would you expect not to get lost if you haven't even been to the campus before? Even getting answers and help confused you. Unless someone was there to walk you to the class or if you had them in that class.

     You were pretty clumsy too. You'd walk, look at the map and your phone for directions and then, walk into random people without noticing. Sometimes you would bump into the same people and wonder if they are purposely bumping into you or its just an accident. Just like this one boy. He's blonde, Asian, and looks handsome to you. You would think, bumping into him on purpose everyday would be too much but sometimes you don't even have to try, it just happens at random points.

     The first time it happened, he was kind and helpful. He showed you to your first class even though it meant he was going to be late and kicked out. Then it became recurring. The second time, he walked you halfway and pointed you onto the direction of your next class. The third time, same thing. Then it kept getting annoying. The last time you bumped into him, you didn't need directions. You were looking for your classmate who said they wouldn't meet you up here so you guys could walk to class. This time you were looking around and when you were about to look forward, a hand stopped you.

     "I don't get why you keep bumping into me. I told you countless of times, where your class is. I even took you to your class. I've received countless of missing days. Once I'm late, I cant go to class so I have no where to go. I'm not helping you today. You can go be clumsy to someone else." The blonde said in an angry tone. He never told you his name yet he knew yours. It was on the roster when he would help you look for your class.

     "You're making yourself late by talking to me then." You shook your head. "Besides, I don't need directions. I'm looking for a friend."

     "A friend?" The blonde asked while looking dumbfounded.

     "Is it not okay to have friends around here? You seemed surprised." You stated, staring at what kind a face he was making. This, made you make a worried one.

     "I guess." He sighed.

     "Are you trying to be late?" You asked.

     "Right.." The blonde said then stated walking again.

     "Bye blondie." You stuck your tongue at him, showing your childish side.

     "It's Yoongi by the way." The blonde turned around to say. He then waved off and went to the direction of his next class. Cute..

------

     After you classes were over, you were going to go home to your apparent. The best part about going to your apartment was that there were video games and that you were a well-know YouTuber. Well not a lot of people knew who you we're personally or if it was actually you. Your new friend knew and gathered the courage to talk to you. Only cause they like video games too and they were also a well-known YouTuber. But you get the jist.

     Your new friend knew about your encounter with Yoongi, the blonde boy that was once so nice, now so cold. Your friend would consider you lucky because all the girls would ponder over him. They'd say. "Dude, all these girls like this boy and I don't understand why. There's other good guys out there." They'd even say, "Yoongi might be gay. I dont ever see him associating with girls. Besides he only hangs out with his homeboys. They're all Korean."