J-Hope/Hoseok x Reader One Shot!

+-+-+-+-+ Hoseok's Pov +-+-+-+-+

     "Ya can we stop now?" I whined. "My stomach hurts."

     "No not yet. I haven't finished yet." Jimin said

     "Since when did you want to get your abs back? I asked.

     "Well I don't know. I miss them Hobi." Jimin whined.

     Aish this kid is annoying. I really wanted to go back to the dorms and hang out with the hyungs but no. I decided to go with Jimin but I didn't know we would be working out for hours. I'm done. I'm too tired and I give up. I hate working out.

     "Take a break if you're tired Hobi." Jimin offered. I took that chance and walked outside, whipping all of my sweat off before leaving gym. 

     While I was outside, I decided to walk around. It was way to hot in the gym for me so it's a little chill out here. At least it's better than being in a building that feels like 100 degrees.

     I saw a girl running around. Not like running away from a person but like working out kind of running. Reminded me of a girl I once knew. (Y/N). I've dated her for 5 years until she went to college. We lost contact. Well it's more like she stopped answering me. I called her all the time and her phone always went straight to voicemail. Makes me wonder whatever happened to her.

     I can remember that time I asked her out. It was so funny. I was always that nervous kid.

+-+-+-+-+ Flashback to Freshman Year +-+-+-+-+

     Me and (Y/N) have been best friends for a long time. I thought that it was the right time to ask her out. I hope she won't reject me.

     I shut my locker door and turned to my right. Only to be scared the shit out of. "Ya, what was that for?" I asked.

     "What, I can't just stand here and wait for you, pabo?" (Y/N) asked.

     "You can stand her any day and wait for me." I muttered and then looked away.

     "I know." (Y/N) chuckled.

     "Wait you heard that?" I said while rubbing the back of my neck.

     "I hear everything pabo." (Y/N) playfully hit me on my shoulder.

     "Yeah anywho, I wanted to ask you something." I told (Y/N).

     "And what would that be?" (Y/N) asked.

     "Eh uh...Do you like me?" I asked.

     "I like you." (Y/N) smiled. "What kind of like?"

     After that, I mentally facepalmed myself. "You know, like-love."

     "Oh." (Y/N) said.

     "Yeah I was kinda wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend?" I asked nervously.

     "Why didn't you ask that the first time, pabo?" (Y/N) asked.

     "I don't know." I looked away.

     "Aish Pabo." (Y/N) said. She then planted a kiss on my cheek. "Yes, I do like you as in like-love and yes I will be your girlfriend."

     "Jinja?!?!" I said shockingly.

     "Well I had a crush on you for a while so why not." (Y/N) said. I could feel my heart beating faster after hearing she had a crush on me for a while so I just hugged her. "Salanghae (Y/N). You don't know how long I've been waiting to ask you to be my girlfriend."