Jungkook x Reader : Come Back Soon

Alright don't even ask what this Video up above is. To me, this song is catchy as fuck. I love this guy to death man....lie xD I love his hair xD and his launchpad....SHAWN WASABI....GIVE ME YO LAUNCH PAD BRUHHH xD

Alright enough with taking up your time xD

Please Enjoy! ^~^

Kamsahamnida!

_______________________________________________

+-+-+-+-+ 3rd Person Pov +-+-+-+-+

     When you were 10 you were suppose to move from Seoul, South Korea to the United States. Your dad got promoted and had to move before the next week. You weren't happy because you would be leaving you seven best friends who you obviously loved the dearest in you heart.

     You were gonna miss them. You never knew if you would keep in contact with them or if they would ever move on. Possible even forget you in their future. You hoped not because you wanted to keep them as friends for as long as you can. These boy were the only ones who kept you happy.

     Now you were supposed to be leaving today to go to the United States. You wanted to stay but you couldn't. You knew what to do. You had to say goodbye to your best friends.

     You asked the boys to meet you at the park. They didn't ask why but they said okay. If you asked them to meet you somewhere, they would. Even if they had an event that's supposed to be at, they would ditch it because they wanted to hang out with you.

     The boys soon arrived at the park. They saw you sitting by the swings looking down. When they saw you like that, they knew something was wrong. So by seeing this, they ran over to you quickly.

     "(Y/N) are you okay?" One of the boys asked. Seokjin to be exact.

     "Yah, (Y/N) what's up?" Yoongi asked.

     "I have bad news guys..." You said and started to tear up.

     Jimin nealt down in front of you and wiped one of the tears that fell down you face. "(Y/N)? Tell us, tell us what's wrong?"

     "I-I have to go." You stuttered.

     "What do you mean you have to go?" Hoseok asked and rubbed my back.

     "Please stay with us. Don't leave" Jungkook begged.

     "My dad got a job promotion." You said and more tears fell down you face.

     "Does this mean you have to leave us to go somewhere else?" Namjoon asked. You nodded.

     "No (Y/N), don't leave us. Who am I going to play with now?" Taehyung cried.

     "Guys, I have to leave, I have no choice. I want to stay but I can't." You cried.

     "Will you parents allow you to have a phone?" Seokjin asked.

     "They won't get me a phone. They said I have to save up for my own." You said.

     "Hold on, I'll be back really quickly." Hoseok said and ran towards his house.

     "Where's he going?" You asked.

     "Well (Y/N), truth is we got you your gifts for your birthday which is coming up next month and we think it's a good time to give it to you now." Yoongi smiled. 

     "We all saved our money up for your gifts!" Taehyung showed his boxed shaped smile and then hugged you. "We hope you like it."

     Soon after, Hoseok came back with a lot of bags. "I'm here now, (Y/N) consider this as an early birthday gift to you from us."