Rap Monster x Reader: Don't Go (May Need Tissues/May Not)

+-+-+-+-+ 3rd Person Pov +-+-+-+-+

     "(Y/N)? Come back." You heard someone call from behind you. You knew who it was but you choose to ignore him. He gripped your arm and turned you around to look at him. You avoided his eyes. 

     "Why are you doing this, (Y/N)? Why are you leaving? Even without a goodbye?" He threw questions at you. You didn't want to hurt his career. Since he was now famous and his sasaengs and fans didn't like or ship you guys together, you didn't want to get in his way. So you decided that it would be best if you left.

     "I don't want to hurt you, Namjoon." You answered, still not looking into his eyes.

     "You're not going to hurt me unless you leave me." Namjoon said. "Don't go."

     "I have to go." You said as a tear escaped your eye.

     "What will happen to us?" Namjoon asked.

     "Just forget about me." You said. 

     Namjoon hugged you tightly. "Give me one damn reason why I should let you go and just forget about you."

     "Because it would be better for you." You answered. 

     "It wouldn't be better for me. It will just hurt me more." Namjoon said.

     "It would hurt you more if one of your fans killed me." You said.

     "If you stay, I will protect you." Namjoon said. "I don't want to let go of you."

     "I will just be a burden. You will find another woman anyways. One who is better than me." You said.

     "You will not be a burden and I wouldn't be able to find another woman who is just like you. (Y/N), I love you. I love you to death. Don't leave me." Namjoon hugged you even tighter.

     "I need to go anyways because my relatives need me in the US." You said.

     "Will you come back?" Namjoon asked. You didn't answer because you didn't want to come back. It's already bad that one of his fans broke into your house and tried to kill you. You really didn't want that to happen again.

     "(Y/N)?" Namjoon spoke. You looked up. Tears were falling from his eyes which broke your heart. You hated seeing him cry. It was unlikely of him.

     You closed your eyes to stop the tears from falling out. When you opened them, Namjoon smashed his lips on yours. The kiss was filled with sadness and longing. It was a goodbye kiss. Something you would never ever want to happen but it did. 

     "I love you." Namjoon whispered. 

     "I love you too." You said and hugged him tightly. "I will miss you."

     "I will miss you too. Please come back though." Namjoon pleaded.

     "I will try." You said. You guys let go of each other. You started walking towards the flight line. Namjoon on the other hand, just watched. You waved back to him before boarding onto your plane. 

     Namjoon went into a emotional breakdown while his members came over to him. They tried comforting him because he knew he lost you and that you probably won't come back. 

_-_On the plane_-_

     You checked you social media. Well word spread quickly. A lot of fans were at the airport and witnessed what happened. There was a handful of hate comments and happy comments.