Suga x Reader : Sick

Question: Can you do a Suga oneshot with an idol girl, group is Jewels, and it's a little fluff where she is sick and Suga visits her house. And the Y/N thing should be used.

Answer: Most Certainly! Prepare for dabaekness......hehe

Tbh...whats with the guy behind Yoongi in the picture?!?!?!? haha

-------------

+-+-+-+-+ Author's Person Pov +-+-+-+-+

     (Y/N) was lying in her bed; hoping she would get better soon. It's already been a week and she still hasn't gotten better. She went to the doctors and they said it was a normal cold but would a cold really last that long and get worse by the day?

     The group that (Y/N) was in named Jewels consists of 7 girls including her. They have been calling and checking up on her nonstop. (Y/N) was glad that her friends were calling her but she wished one person in particular would call her more often; Min Yoongi aka Suga.

     Yoongi has called (Y/N) because of his work schedule and by the time he is done, (Y/N) has already fallen asleep by that time. What can anyone say? A girl needs their sleep and so does Yoongi.

---

     (Y/N) awoke from a nap she took earlier. She only did it to kill time because she was bored but since she's up and awake, she decided to get up off her bed and do something. Although she isn't suppose to do anything, she was gonna do it anyways.

     Hours passed and no sign of calls from Yoongi. (Y/N) felt lonely. She hasn't heard his voice in a while and hasn't even seen him for a month. All (Y/N) wants to do is spend time with him but both of their schedules are booked up with practice and concerts.

     Yoongi on the other hand, got off of work early just to see (Y/N). He wanted to buy something special for her like maybe flowers or a bear of some sort. Most likely he would bring flowers but he wants to suprise her enough to make her love him more. Even if they don't get to see each other as much as they use to.

    Yoongi picked up a bouquet of (Type of Flowers) with a personalized letter, a teddy bear with one of his bandanas wrapped around it to make a suga bear with a heart in the middle that says "I love you!" and for some odd reason, a box of tissues...Cheesy!

     After Yoongi picked up what he needed to get, he went over to (Y/N)'s house to visit, or what he likes to call it, 'spending time with my girlfriend.' So cute but as he was coming, (Y/N) was making soup at the time. When she heard the doorbell ring, she was startled and wondered who it could possibly be?

     (Y/N) opened the door to see a bouquet of (type of flowers) in front of a man. A man none other than her boyfriend Min Yoongi!

     "Yoongi! I haven't seen you in forever. Thanks for the flowers!" (Y/N) smiled a wide as she could before hugging Yoongi so tightly.

     "I missed you too, honey bun." Yoongi said as he kissed (Y/N)'s cheek. "I brought gifts."

     "You didn't have to, but thanks anyways! Your love is appreciated." (Y/N) smiled.

     Yoongi handed (Y/N) the gifts which consisted of a teddy bear and a box of tissues. Besides the flowers though. That's just showing how much Yoongi loves his girlfriend.

     "I have a question.." (Y/N) said as she looked at the box of tissues. "Why tissues?"

     "Oh, there really isn't any in here besides the toilet paper and the paper towels. It's bad to blow your nose with the wrong kinds of paper. Especially a piece of paper." Yoongi chuckled.

     "You're cheesy but one thing; who blows their nose with a piece of paper?!?" (Y/N) laughed.

     "Very weird people." Yoongi stated as he remembered what (Y/N) did when their were younger. 

     "Well thanks for the gifts! But, is there another one included?" (Y/N) asked.

     "Depends on what kind of gift?" Yoongi wiggled his eyebrows.

     "A kiss?" (Y/N) suggested.

     "It would be a gift for both of us then." Yoongi smiled and then broke (Y/N) into an embrace. "But you getting me sick isn't a gift."

     "It's just love." (Y/N) chuckled and then leaned in for a kiss.

-------------------

     Alrighty, the mighty Ao is back! But only at certain times. Omo it is so dark in here I can't even see my own keyboard on my computer. And it took me awhile to type...in the dark but I think I've got everything I need fixed. But I hope I did okay. And for some reason it won't let me post this chapter but when it does, I'll publish it! 

------------------

It's one week laterz and i finally got to publish it! In Korea! Anywho, @Periwinkleswirl , I hope you enjoy this one shot. I think I did okay.. But yeah, I J-hope you enjoy it...hehe