Namjoon x Reader: Don't Go Pt 2

+-+-+-+-+ (Y/N) Pov +-+-+-+-+

     "(Y/N)? Who is that person who was killed in your house four days ago?" One of my friends, Krystal asked.

     "I think that was my twin sister." I said. I had a sister who looked just like me. I feel bad for her. I really didn't want to go home because of what happened. I think I should've been the one to die.

     "Oh you had a sister?" Krystal asked.

     "Yeah, a terrible one." I admitted.

     "Well maybe it was best for her to die." Krystal said.

     "It wasn't because how am I supposed to go around? I'm dead Krystal." I said.

     "There's these things called stealing her ID, getting your hair colored and cut, and getting a new ID because you 'don't want people to think your ID was stolen.' " Krystal explained.

     "Sounds good." I said. 

     All this day, we went shopping for hair coloring and clothes. I needed a new style to wear anyways.

     Once we got home, we cut my hair. My hair was really long. We could even use it as extensions or a wig if we wanted to. So now my hair was short. Like boy short. We dyed it (Pick color) And let me tell ya. I looked really awesome.

     "Now tomorrow, we will be getting you a new ID under your sister's name. And then you will be able to go home since you both shared a home together. Okay?" Krystal cleared out.

     "Yeah, I understand." I said. This is gonna be a long week.

_-_The Next Day_-_

     We made it to the license bureau. I hope this really works out. I know my sisters signature anyway so it's okay. And my sisters license expired today anyways so I should be able to get away with it.

     "Number 94." The lady called out. That was my number to go up. That was also Namjoon's birth year. God I miss him. I hope he's alright. Maybe I should go visit him.

     I walked up to the counter where the lady was standing. "What are you here for today?" 

     "I'm here to renew my license." I said and but the ID in front of her. She looked at it. 

     "So you got your haircut and colored? It looks nice. When did you dye it?" The woman asked.

     "I dyed it a few weeks ago. I was hoping to change my ID a while ago but I decided to wait since it was suppose to expire today." I said. "I also have to renew my passport..."

     "You can renew it over there. Since there is a bunch of people who come here on this day, they stopped by to do passports as well." The woman said.

     "Oh thank god, now I don't have to waste gas." I chuckled.

     "Alright just step over there and we will take your picture for your ID and then you will be able to get your passport renewed." The woman smiled. I stepped over to the platform to get my picture taken. God I'm glad this worked.

     Krystal was waiting outside for me after I got my ID and Passport done. Phew, I thought that wouldn't go by unnoticed.

     "Everything good?" Krystal asked.

     "Yeah." I replied. "Hey, ever think about going to South Korea?"

     "I always wanted to go there. There is this one guy who is famous over there that I talk to. I want to meet him." Krystal said.