Rap Monster/Namjoon x Reader One Shot!

+-+-+-+-+ (Y/N)'s Pov +-+-+-+-+

     Mops? Dusters? Vacuums? Bottles for cleaning? Cleaning supplies? Yep, I'm in a closet like any other time. You can always find me in here when I'm down, hurt, or depressed. Well most likely no one would find me in her unless it's my best friend, Seokjin. 

     Seokjin and I have been best friends for years now. Seven to be exact. He had grown feelings for me in the past six years. He knows that I will never return those feelings but he never stops trying.

     Now to return to your question on why am I in the closet this time? Well there is this girl named Min-seo. We were best friends until I met Seokjin. They were dating for a very long time. Then one year later, they broke up because Seokjin grew feelings for me so now Min-seo is trying every way to hurt me. It wasn't my intention for them to break up but it just happened.

     Well if that didn't answer your question, then this will. The real reason why I am in her now is because Min-seo tried to take the guy I like away from me again. This is the 15th guy I liked and everytime I get close, Min-seo comes in and gets their attention and those guys wonder why I keep distant now.

     Still wondering about this guy? Well it's none other than Namjoon aka Rap Monster. I don't even know how I came across him. At first I didn't like him but then I just did. I wouldn't expect myself to like a guy like him. 

     Namjoon is one of the most popular boys in the school and Seokjin's friend. He only hangs out with six boys and go by BTS. They are a really great group when it comes to performing. Now going back to Namjoon, he is a bit of a badass and sometimes a jerk. He acts childish a lot and I find it cute and his face, it's so adorable; too adorable for a jerk.

     If all of this doesn't connect along, I don't know what I'm going to do with you. You're literally driving me insane. I saw Min-seo flirting with Namjoon earlier and I just want to give up right now. If I tell Seokjin, he will just say that they are all asses and that I should atleast give him a try. 

*ringtone comes on*

*message from Seokjin*

Seokjin: Jungkook told me he saw Min-seo trying to kiss Namjoon but he pushed her away. If you are in the school's closet, I won't be able to comfort you. I kinda went home sick. Sorry <3

(Y/N): It's fine. I'll be okay.

Seokjin: Promise?

(Y/N): I'm not young anymore.....But yeah...Promise...Hope you feel better

Seokjin: Thanks! You too <3

     Aish, this kid and his hearts. I don't have the same feelings for him as he has for me. I only see him as a brother. I wouldn't want him to hate me if I ever did date him and then we broke up. I'd rather keep him as my brother and not an enemy like Min-seo.

+-+-+-+-+ Namjoon's Pov +-+-+-+-+

     "So, do you want to hang out today after school?" Min-seo asked.

     "I don't like you." I stated.

     "And why not?" Min-seo asked. "You seem like you need a girl."

     "I'm not available. I already like someone." I said. Aish, this girl doesn't seem to get it does she.

     "And who would that be? Is it me? You know, people do deny the fact that the like someone when that someone is in front of them." Min-seo chattered. Omo this damn girl will not shut up.

     "Is there an off switch on your chatterbox? Cause I'd like for you to shut up." I asked, looking to see if she even had one.

     "Come on, you know you like me. Don't deny it." Min-seo said and tried earning a kiss from me but I pushed her away. "Min-seo, you are just a slut. Don't think I know what you are doing. The fact that (Y/N) came along and Seokjin gained feelings for her, don't think I don't know."

     Min-seo just stayed quiet and listened to what I had to say. "Seokjin has been trying to get her to like him for almost seven years now. She doesn't like him. All you do is try to find a way to hurt (Y/N) but what did she ever do to even deserved to be hurt? I can understand if she took him sexually away from you but she didn't. (Y/N) never had feelings for him; Ever. And all you ever do is take someone she likes away from her. I see what you do and how it affects (Y/N). What are you trying to do? Get (Y/N) to kill herself?"

     "(Y/N) doesn't deserve anyone. She's just playing with everyone's feelings." Min-seo said.

     "No, you are the one playing with feelings." I stated and walked away. I didn't want to deal with her bullshit anymore.

     I went to go find (Y/N) but I couldn't seem to find her until I came across a closet. I pressed my ear against the closet door and heard someone cry silently. That's when I knew it was (Y/N).

     I opened the closet door and saw (Y/N) crying. "(Y/N) are you okay?" I asked.

     "Why do you care anyways?" (Y/N) asked. "You have Min-seo, go worry about her." 

     "I don't like Min-seo, (Y/N)." I said. (Y/N) looked at me. "I like you."

     "And how am I supposed to believe that? Almost everyone says that and they don't actually mean it." (Y/N) stated.

     "I'm not everyone. I'm myself and you know that." I said. "Do you really think I like that slut. Do you really think I don't care what she does to you. I care about you. I hate what she does to you. I don't want to wake up one morning looking for you to find out you killed yourself because of her. I care."

     (Y/N) tears started falling again when she heard me say all that. She then got up and hugged me. "I'm sorry for not believing you the first time."

     "It's fine." I cooed while running my hand through her hair. "(Y/N)?"

     (Y/N) looked up at me and hummed. "I love you." I said and kissed her soft lips gently.

     We broke away after a long kiss. "I love you too." 

_______________

OMO....it was adorbs xD I'm writing a Suga one before this as a request so yeah....It will be finished soon!

Anywho....hope you enjoyed this one!

and

peace out!

~ Ao