Taehyung X Reader X Jungkook: Heaven and Hell

Alright....Before anyone gets on me...Let me establish this...I am atheist...I know what I need to know about god but I really don't care...God or not, Devil or not....still atheist

+-+-+-+-+ 3rd Person Pov +-+-+-+-+

     You've heard of that thing people always listen to. Ya know, God and the Devil. Oh and heaven and hell? Right you know all about it matter of fact you've been through both places. May it be by purpose or fate. Life really has you going doesn't it?

----------------

     "(Y/N), Come here." A deep voice called. You knew who was calling you. His deep voice was like music to your ears. You loved him but you knew you couldn't. He was God. God didn't need anyone to satisfy him.

     "Yes master?" You bowed down before him.

     "No need to call me master, just call me Taehyung or Tae, dear." He said. Everything about the room we were in had to do with white and gold. His room was the true beauty. Waterfalls coming from the gold faucet and pouring into the cracks in the floor. It was beautiful. You magnificently loved it when you were in his room.

     "I see you are enjoying the view (Y/N)." Taehyung said which snapped you out of your thoughts. "Do you know why I called you here?"

     "I'm sorry, I don't." You said.

     "Come here and sit with me." Taehyung patted a spot on his bed. You sat by him and looked at him.

     "I realized for a while that something in my conscience was telling me something but I couldn't quite understand what it meant or if it is actually true. I need clarification." Taehyung said. "(Y/N), do you have feelings for me?"

     "Would you be mad if I said...yes?" You asked and looked away.

     Taehyung placed his index finger under your chin and pulled it towards his face. He stared at your features. "I like what I did with you. You, my creation, are beautiful. I would never be mad at you because you like me. I'm here to return those feelings towards you."

     "But you're God, I'm just an angel." You stated.

     "I'm God, You're my beautiful angel." Taehyung said and kissed you sweetly. No way in heaven did you ever think that Taehyung, the God of all heaven and earth would ever have feelings for you or kiss you. No way this would ever happen. God doesn't need a woman to be happy, he needs his people. But you make him even more happier than he is now.

     You broke away from the kiss for air. "I'm sorry, that was unexpected."

     "It's fine. I enjoyed it though." You blushed.

     "I did as well." Taehyung admitted. "Would you like to stay with me tonight?"

     "No weird stuff?" You asked.

     "I just want to hug you like you are my teddy bear." Taehyung chuckled.

     "When I was on earth, People told me God was not childish for he is manly. You act childish a lot Tae." You pointed out.

     "A man has to have his fun." Taehyung said.

     "That's true." You agreed.

----------

     Night came around. You and Taehyung fell asleep in the same bed. Taehyung didn't wake up but you did. His body temperature was hot and you were sweating. You also needed to use the bathroom so you got up and left his room unnoticed. But something was strange. When you opened the door, there were white walls, and then a dark room. Like light and dark mixed together or two worlds colliding.