V/Taehyung x Reader One Shot!

+-+-+-+-+ 3rd Person Pov +-+-+-+-+

     It's been months since you accidentally bumped into a guy named Taehyung. Taehyung was on his way to get something from the cafe when he accidentally bumped into you. None of you were paying attention so it ended up with you spilling your favorite drink on your favorite white shirt. Taehyung was nice enough to buy you a new drink and a new shirt.

     "(Y/N)?" Taehyung called. "I'm glad we met."

     You looked over to him and smiled. "I'm glad we met too."

     "I remember every detail of how we met." Taehyung smiled.

_-_-_-_-_ Flashback _-_-_-_-_

     You were on your way to work. It was your first day there. You were in a rush because you woke up late this morning. You made sure you looked presentable for work. You even grabbed you favorite drink to lighten up your mood but that failed once you turned the corner. Someone accidentally bumped into you.

     "Oh my god, I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" The male with a mask on asked. You were very angry that the fact your shirt was ruined and that you were definitely going to be late for work.

     "Uh, I'm fine." You looked at your watch. "Shit, I'm gonna be late for work."

     You were about to run off to work until the male grabbed your arm lightly. "Yah, let go of me."

     "You didn't let me finish what I wanted to say." The male said.

     "Go on, I need to go to work so make it quick." You crossed your arms.

     "Okay I know you're probably mad at me for spilling your drink on your shirt and making you slightly late but can I make it up for you." The male asked.

     "That's up to you." You said.

     "My name is Kim Taehyung." The male introduced. "What about you?"

     "(L/N) (Y/N)." You said.

     "Here, let's go get you another shirt and buy you another drink before you go to work." Taehyung said. He was very aware of that you didn't actually know who he really was which kinda shocked him.

     "I have to be at work in an hour." You said.

     "Where's you job?" Taehyung asked.

     "I work at Big Hit Entertainment." You said.

     "I work there too." Taehyung Smiled. "How come I haven't seen you around?"

     "I got the job yesterday." You chuckled.

     "Oh, well if you want I can take you there?" Taehyung suggested. You agreed

      "Alright so let's see, hmm, oh good there's a good clothing store around here. Let's go there then. It's around the cafe I was heading to." Taehyung said and smiled.

     You walked into a fancy store. Everything was pricy. You didn't want Taehyung to buy you a new shirt but he insists on doing it anyways. 'That knucklehead.' You thought. He really wasn't gonna give up was he?

     Instead of finding you a new shirt, Taehyung found you a new outfit. Yup very expensive but he still insists on paying for the whole thing. Oh how you just wanted to tackled him for buying all of this for you even though he doesn't even know you that well.

     The outfit was great. Not too sluttish which kinda startled you. Usually the men you hang around with, when they went with you they always thought of buying sluttly clothes for you but Taehyung on the other hand? He was gentle and kindhearted. Not like any other man you would ever get a chance to meet.

     Taehyung bought the outfit for you and made you get changed into it so he could go to the cafe. You did so quickly because you didn't want to keep him waiting. Then you guys finally got to the cafe and ordered what you guys wanted. Once again, Taehyung payed for your stuff and then you guys drove off to the company.

     "Yah Taehyung, thanks for all of this. You really didn't have to do this for me you know." You said and smiled.

     "Eh it's nothing. I had to repay you for what I did earlier which I'm truly sorry about." Taehyung apologized.

     "Yeah you ruined my favorite shirt." You pouted.

     "I can have Jin hyung clean that for you." Taehyung chuckled.

     "I don't know who that is but tell him I said thank you if he can fix it." I smiled.

     "Wait so you don't really know who I am?" Taehyung asked in shock. He wondered if you ever even listened to Kpop xD

     "Nope, doesn't ring a bell." You answered truthfully. 

     "Ever heard of BTS?" Taehyung asked.

     "I've heard of them on the radio." You answered. "They are really good."

     "Thanks." Taehyung smiled.

     "So why were you hired at Big Hit." Taehyung asked.

     "Well to be honest, I'm they asked me to be a makeup artist for BTS although I was hoping I got in to become an Idol." You frowned.

     "Hey don't frown, Smile!" Taehyung gave his signature boxed smile. "You will be seeing me a lot during your times with us. Oooh and I can get to know you more! And hopefully be your best friend!"

     "Jinja?!? That's really cool. And yes, hopefully we can become best friends. You really are a cool and nice guy." You stated.

     "Am I handsome?" Taehyung chuckled.

     "I gotta give it to ya, you kinda are." You chuckled with Taehyung. Once the chuckling settled down, Taehyung kissed you on the cheek. This was a moment you would never forget.

_-_-_-_-_ End of Flashback _-_-_-_-_

     "Good times, Tae." You smiled and hugged him.

     "Do you know why I brought you here?" Taehyung asked. You shook your head.

     You guys were at a huge private beach. It belonged to BTS. The scenery was beautiful and the sound of birds chirping was like singing to your ears. You enjoyed nature. That's one thing Taehyung always knew you for; The girl who loves nature. That's why he thought it was a great time to ask you a special question around a place you like.

     "I've been dying to ask you this question since the day I met you but then it would seem a little odd. Well (Y/N), I've liked you ever since then and I still like you till this day. Ever since that day I started to like you even more than what I did on the first day I have ever met you. I'm starting to love you (Y/N) but sometimes I feel like you wouldn't like me back or I'm not good enough for you. Truth is, I wanted to ask you to be my girlfriend. Would you like to be my girlfriend, (Y/N)?" Taehyung poured out.

     "I would gladly be you girlfriend Tae. I didn't know you felt this way about me. Ever since that first day when you kissed me on the cheek, I felt like you would be the one to make me happy in life. Tae, I'm glad I have a friend like you. Now, a boyfriend like you. I love you Tae." You said and kissed him.