when he returns

You were sitting on your fire escape watching the passing cars when you heard something land in the metal behind you. You turned to see Leo standing there with a smile on his face and a small blue box in his three-fingered hands.

"Hello, Leo," you said with a smile.

"I got a gift for you," Leo said with a smile as he offered you the box.

You took the box and opened it and gasped when you saw that your phone had been repaired. You laid the box on your window sill and took out your phone.

"I had my brother fix it. He was able to salvage what you had on it so nothing is missing," Leo said with a smile as you went through your contacts and saw that he had added himself.

"You added your number?" You asked as you lined to the now blushing turtle.

"So you could call or text me if you needed me or are bored and wanna talk to someone," Leo explained sheepishly.

"Thank you, Leo. How many of you are there?" You asked.

"Just me and my three younger brothers are mutant turtles. There are other mutants out there that have been mutated," Leo explained to you.

You and Leo talked for several more hours until you fell asleep leaning against him. He chuckled softly and carried you to your bed and tucked you in. He brushed your hair back from your face before climbing back out your window and disappearing into the night.