When he is sick and you meet April and Casey

You were walking to the lair on a Saturday. It has been a week since you got over your nasty cold, and unfortunately, Leo caught it. You had a backpack of tissues and other stuff that would make him feel better. You walked into the lair and saw Mikey sitting in front of the tv.

"Mikey, where is Leo?" you asked.

"In his room. He's really sick though. You might not wanna go in there," Mikey warned before you went to find Leo.

You knocked on Leo's door quietly, before slipping inside. You were shocked to find him trying to train.

"LEO!" you yelled, shocking your sick turtle boyfriend.

"Oh, hey, (y/n)," Leo said weakly before you snatched his katanas away and forced him back to bed.

"Eíste ypotíthetai gia na ton sto kreváti, den eínai méchri prospatheí na ekpaidéfsei!" you shrieked as you dropped your backpack.

"But I'm the leader. I need to train," Leo said before you silenced him with a glare.

"Ta paidiá chreiázontai éna ygiés igéti, óchi éna árrosto ninja chelóna," you said before you left the room with Leo's katanas in your hands.

You walked to the dojo and saw Splinter sitting under the tree in meditation. You saw the subtle twitch of one of his ears that let you know that he heard you.

"Yes, Miss (Y/n)?" Splinter asked as he came out of his meditation and looked at you.

"Leo was trying to train, even though he is, as the Americans say, sick as a dog," you said as you handed the two katanas to Splinter.

"I see. My sons are all stubborn. Sometimes, they do not know what is best for their own health," Splinter said as he went to put the twin katanas up on their rack.

"I know a few recipes from Greece that will make Leo feel better," you said before you quietly left the dojo.

You went to check on Leo. You forced him to lay back down and tucked him in and hummed a lullaby to get him to sleep. You left him a box of tissues on his nightstand before picking up your backpack and heading towards the kitchen. You asked Raph to check on Leo while you were cooking to make sure he was getting his rest. You had been cooking for about an hour or two when you heard two new voices out in the main room. You snuck out of the kitchen with a couple of small knives in your hands. You saw a red-headed girl and a boy with black hair talking to Mikey. You saw the girl start walking towards Leo's room and that is when you threw the knife at her with the blade missing her face by a couple of inches. She turned to look at you and she whipped out a tessen.

"No one is allowed in Leo's room," you spat at her.

"Who the heck are you?" The girl demanded.

"I happen to be his girlfriend," you hissed before you heard a faint cough and saw Leo leaning on Raph for support and you rushed over to him. "Leo, den tha prépei na eínai epáno. Tha prépei na eíste sto kreváti sas koimótan."

"Aftó eínai ton Aprílio kai ton Casey . Eínai fíloi mas . den vláptei ton Aprílio, allá boreíte na vlápsei Casey," Leo said with a groan.

"Den eímai ti frontída tou Raphael ótan arrostísei," you said as you helped your sick Leo to his bed. "Mikey! Stay out of the kitchen!"

"Aw, man!!" Mikey yelled as he walked out of the kitchen and you tucked Leo in.

You walked out of Leo's room and ran into April and Casey.

"Yes?" you asked simply.

"I'm April. This is Casey," the girl said as she motioned to the boy beside her as he looked you over.

"I see Leo got himself a hot girlfriend. Casey Jones is here if he hurts you, baby," Casey said with a grin.

"Raph, give (y/n) one of your sai so she can defend herself from Casey," Leo called out as Raph sighed and complied with his brother's wishes.

You went back to cooking and finished up the soup you were making within two hours. You were getting a bowl for Leo when you felt a hand grab your butt. You turned around and whacked Casey with the wooden spoon in your hand.

"Ow!" Casey yelped.

"Tolmáte na arpáxei ton kólo mias kyrías ótan mageirévei gia ta árrosta fílo tis? Eíste típota, allá éna aidiastikó thirío pou prépei na meínoun sto diáolo makriá apó ména!" You shrieked as you beat Casey with the spoon and forced him out of the kitchen, noticing how Raph and Mikey were laughing at him.

"I told you she was vicious, Jones," Raph said loudly.

"Shut up, Raph!" Casey yelled as you disappeared back into the kitchen.

You got Leo a bowl of soup and went towards his room.

"Soup is ready if you guys want Greek food," you said before you slipped into Leo's room.

"Hey, (Y/n)," Leo said as you sat beside him.

"I made you some soup, Weo," you said before you began spoon feeding him.

"It's delicious, (Y/n)," Leo said as you continued feeding him.

"It'll help with the cold," you said with a soft smile.

You spoon fed Leo and then cuddled with him until he fell asleep. You smiled happily at your ninja boyfriend before you kissed his forehead gently.

(You're supposed to be laying in bed, not up trying to train!)

(The guys need a healthy leader, not a sick ninja turtle)

(Leo, you shouldn't be up. You should be in your bed asleep)

(That is April and Casey. They're friends of ours. Don't hurt April, but you can hurt Casey)

(I am not taking care of Raphael when he gets sick)

(You dare grab a lady's *ss when she is cooking for her sick boyfriend? You are nothing but a disgusting beast that needs to stay the f*ck away from me!)