When you get hurt

You and Leo had officially been a couple for 3 months. You were currently stumbling your way to the lair with a pair of crutches and a white cast going up over your knee to about the middle of your thigh. You were crying in pain and yelped when you fell. You had fallen during cheer practice and busted your knee and now you were done for the rest of the school year. You pulled your phone out of your backpack and called Leo.

"(Y/n)? What's wrong?" Leo asked over the phone, noting the pain in your voice.

"Épesa stin práxi kéfi kai nkremístike to gónató mou," you cried into the phone.

"Where are you? Me and the guys will come get you," Leo said as the sounds of people getting ready to leave came to you over the phone.

"Nomízo óti eímai sti diastávrosi tou Léxin'nkton kai anatoliká 26i odó," you said with a sniffle.

"I'll have Donnie track your phone and we'll be there as soon as we can," Leo said as you heard Donnie's voice in the background.

"I got her. Let's go!" Donnie yelled in the background.

"We'll be there in 15 minutes. Just relax," Leo said.

"Antío , Leo," you said before you hung up.

You sat quietly on the sewer for about ten minutes until you heard the sounds of Kraang droids coming your way. You dragged yourself into a nearby tunnel and hoped that you were hidden from sight. You let out a scream when the Kraang found your location.

"Kraang, it is the one known as (y/n) who is also the significant other of the turtle who is Leonardo," one of the droids said.

"Kraang is right. It the human known as the girlfriend of Leonardo," a second droid said as you stood on your good leg as the Kraang fired their weapons.

"(y/n) will be doing what is known as coming with us," a third said in the normal robotic voice.

"Páno apó to ptóma mou!" you shouted before you swung one of your crutches.

You knocked the droids' weapons out of their hands and swung your crutch at them forcing to step back. One droid grabbed the crutch you were swinging and yanked out of your hands and threw it behind them. you limped backwards as they began walking towards you when smoke suddenly filled the tunnel. Over the sounds of you coughing, you heard the sounds of metal being sliced apart reached your ears. You opened your eyes to see Leo standing there with his brothers flanking him. Leo slid his katanas into their sheathes on his back before hurrying over to you.

"What happened?" Leo asked as he took your backpack from you and gave it to Mikey and Raph grabbed your crutches

"I omáda efthymía askoúse mia pyramída gia routína mas nýchta tis Paraskevís . Ímoun stin koryfí, tóte épesa sto pátoma gymnastírio, kathós kai to ypóloipo ton koritsión épese epáno mou kai to kapáki gónató mou eíche spásei kai tóra eímai éxo apó epeffimíes gia to ypóloipo tou étous," you explained as Leo picked you up in his arms and the guys began carrying you and your stuff to the lair.

"I'm sorry, (y/n)," Leo said as he kissed your forehead.

"Dudette, can I draw on your cast?" Mikey asked when you got to the lair.

"Sure," you said as Mikey dropped your backpack on the couch before disappearing into his room.

Leo sat you on the couch and propped your leg up on the table with a pillow under your foot. Raph leaned your crutches against the back of the couch before disappearing into the dojo. Donnie walked into his lab as Leo sat beside you and Mikey came out of his room with a handful of different colored sharpies. You relaxed as Mikey began drawing on your cast. Several hours had passed and you had fallen asleep by the time Mikey was done. You blushed when you saw that the youngest turtle had drawn a rather sexy picture of Leo on your cast. You smiled and thanked him before Leo picked you up and carried you home. He dropped you off in front of your apartment building. You hobbled up to your apartment and went to your room and opened the window for Leo. The two of you cuddled until you fell sound asleep.

(I fell in cheer practice and shattered my knee)

(I think I'm at the intersection of Lexington and east 26th street)

(Over my dead body!)

(The cheer squad was practicing a pyramid for our routine friday night. I was on top, then I fell on the gym floor, and the rest of the girls fell on top of me and my kneecap was broken and now I'm out of cheering for the rest of the year)