thinking of each other

.:Your POV:.

You were at cheer practice several days after Leo had given you back your phone. You were practicing your tumbling routine for an upcoming pep rally. You kept missing the landing on the last flip and were hitting the gym floor constantly because of it. You knew you were going to have a couple of bruises but some of the girls offers to help cover them up. You wanted Leo to be there to watch you but knew he couldn't because of him being a turtle, and a dreamy one at that.

"Leo," you thought with a dreamy sigh before you went back to practice your routine.

.:Leo's POV:.

I was in the dojo sparring against Mikey and he was beating me horribly. Soon enough Mikey had me chained to the tree in the dojo. I couldn't meditate without having (y/n) pop up in my mind with her beautiful accent and perfect athletic figure.

"What's wrong, Leo? Usually, you beat Mikey in under one minute," Raph said as Mikey unchained me.

"I'm fine. I just got a lot of things on my mind," I said as I sheathed my twin katanas.

"Wanna talk about, bro?" Mikey asked as I walked towards the dojo doors.

"No. I'm just...gonna go see how Donnie is doing in his lab," I said before I left the dojo.

I walked to Donnie's lab to see him mixing a bunch of chemicals together. I arched an eyebrow when I saw that he was making a retromutagen.

"Hey, Don," I said, causing my little brother to jump slightly.

"Oh hey, Leo. What's up?" Donnie asked.

"Can you write a program that will help me learn other languages?" I asked.

"Why do you want to learn other languages?" Donnie asked as he turned to me.

"Well if we come in contact with someone that isn't from the country, one of us needs to be able to speak their language," I said.

"Is it related to the phone you had me fix?" Donnie asked, suspicious.

"Maybe. I'll explain later. Can you do it?" I asked.

"I am thinking that you are interested in learning Greek, because it was prevalent throughout that phone's data," Donnie said as he began typing away on his computer.

"Thanks, Don, and please don't tell anyone else about this," I asked sheepishly, scratching the back of my head.

"Sure thing, Leo. I'll write the program and send it to your t-phone," Donnie said.

"Thanks, Don," I said before I left the lab.

I went to my room to try to meditate for a little while. After a few seconds, (y/n) popped up in my mind again and I thought about how beautiful I thought she looked.