getting a weapon and training

It has been a month since you moved in and you were progressing in your training even faster than April. In fact, you were on par with Leo's brothers and you didn't even have a weapon yet. You were sitting under the tree in the dojo. Leo was sitting next to you. The two of you were meditating peacefully. You were both waiting for Master Splinter. He said that he had a gift for you in his room. You looked up as he came out of his room with a sword and its sheath. You stood up with Leo and bowed to Splinter.

"Sensei," you both said at the same time.

"It is time that you received a weapon, (Y/n)," Splinter said as he handed you the sheath.

You gingerly took the weapon and slid it into place on your back. You then pulled the weapon from its sheath and gasped softly when you realized that you had a set of twin swords. You looked at Leo as he smiled brightly at you.

"They're beautiful, Sensei," you said as smiled at Splinter.

"They are yours. Now show me what skills Leonardo has taught you with the katana," Splinter said as he went to sit under the tree.

"You mean spar?" Leo asked as he drew his twin katanas.

"Yes, my son," Splinter said before you and Leo walked to opposite sides of the dojo and took your positions and the others walked into the dojo.

"Cool. She finally got a weapon," Mikey said as Raph came in with popcorn.

"Don't go easy on her just because she is your girlfriend, Leo," Raph said with a smirk.

"You're just mad that I can beat you without a weapon in my hand," you said with a smirk, not breaking your staring contest with Leo.

"Hajime," Splinter said clearly as you and Leo began circling each other.

You circled and Leo circled each other before Leo went in for the attack. You flipped over Leo, landing a solid kick to his shell that sent him sprawling. You merely giggled as he stood up and picked up his katanas. You could see the determination in his eyes. You smiled prettily at him as you locked swords. You were thinking quickly. You quickly knocked Leo's katanas from his hands and spun around and landed a kick to the side that sent him into the wall. Leo looked at you as he charged you. You flipped over him as he got close and kicked him down onto the ground with one of your swords at the back of his head. You two stayed in position panting as you waited for Splinter's signal.

"Yame," Splinter called out.

You pulled your foot off of Leo's back and took a few steps back as he got up. He gave you a small peck on the lips before going and getting his katanas.

"That was awesome!" Mikey yelled excitedly as he ran over to you and pulled you into a tight hug.

"Need...air!" You gasped before Mikey let you go.

"Sorry," Mikey said sheepishly.

"Is fine," you said in your greek accented voice.

"Training is done for the day," Splinter said calmly before retreating to his room as you and the turtles went to the pit to watch some tv.