mating season

It has been a month since you and Leo had gotten back together. It was springtime and you had a small pot of beautiful flowers to liven up the lair. You walked into the lair and immediately sensed that something was off. You saw Leo's brothers watching tv, but your turtle was nowhere to be found. You were aware that April was on a sudden father-daughter trip with her dad to Boston and that she wouldn't be back for another week.

"Hey, guys. Where's Leo?" You asked as you sat the pot on top of the tv.

"He's training with Splinter. I thought you would have gone back to Greece for the week," Raph said as Mikey came and smelled your flowers.

"They're beautiful, (y/n)!" Mikey said before wrapping you in a hug and giving you a kiss on the cheek before going back to sit with his brothers, leaving standing there with a confused look

"Wha? Donnie, explain," you demanded as you looked to the purple clad turtle.

"It's mating season for us. Just be careful around Leo. He'll be extremely moody and possessive with you," Donnie warned.

"So, he'll be like Raph and his magazines?" You asked with an arched eyebrow.

"Oh you love that about me, babe," Raph said as you blushed.

You start next to Donnie since he seemed to be the calmer of the three. You watched tv, occasionally giggling and blushing as they flirted with you. Raph leaned over to you and whispered something in your ear that made you turn as red as his mask and squeal as you pushed him away. Smoke suddenly filled the room and you felt a pair of strong arms pull you away from the turtles. When the smoke cleared, you found yourself in Leo's arms and he held you possessively and out of his brothers' reach.

"Dude, give her back!" Mikey yelled as he got out his nunchucks.

"She's mine," Leo growled in warning as he drew one of his katana.

You carefully wiggled away from Leo and went into the kitchen to get yourself something to drink. You grabbed yourself a bottle of water and closed the fridge. You squeaked and dropped you water when two three-fingered hands were suddenly on either side of you. You turned around only have Leo pin you to the fridge with his body pressing against yours. You felt your body heat up at the dark lustful gaze he was giving you.

"Leo, ti káneis?" You whispered before you let out a soft moan as he leaned down and nipped your neck.

"Eíste dikí mou kai kaneís állos. Me ékane na zilépsei gia na deíte tous adelfoús mou flertárei mazí sas," Leo whispered as he gently pulled your ear with his teeth, causing you to let out a slightly louder moan.

"Ti symvaínei? Eínai aftó giatí Aprílio píge sti Vostóni gia mia evdomáda?" You asked as you tried pushing Leo away only to have him pin your wrists above your head with one hand.

"Eínai to zevgároma sezón gia mas, moró mou. Epireázei ta paidiá kai tous kathistá pio flirty dedoménou óti den ypárchei kápoios kontá se óti théloun na zevgarósoun me. Donnie den tha afísei Aprílio éxo apó to ergastírio, an írthe opoudípote kontá tou gia tin epómeni evdomáda," Leo explained before he captured your lips in a searingly passionate kiss.

You melted into the kiss and wrapped your arms around him. He picked you up and wrapped your legs around his waist as he picked you up and sat you on the counter. He broke the kiss so he could tease your neck. All you could do was whimper as Leo held you tight against him.

"L-Leo," you said with a whimper as he tugged at your shirt.

"Yes, dear?" Leo said with a seductive purr in his voice.

"I want to do this, but not when you are being controlled by your hormones," you said as you wiggled away from him.

He looked mad yet sad at the same time.

"You're right. I'd probably only hurt you," Leo said as he gave you a couple of smoke bombs.

"What are these for?" you asked.

"To escape me if I come after you," Leo said before he pulled you into a searing kiss.

You let him kiss you for a second before you threw down a smoke bomb and vanished from the lair.

(Leo, what are you doing?)

(You are mine and no one else's. It made me jealous to see my brothers flirting with you)

(What is going on? Is this why April went to Boston for a week?)

(It's mating season for us, babe. It affects the guys and makes them more flirty since there isn't anyone near that they want to mate with. Donnie wouldn't let April out of the lab if she came anywhere near him for the next week,)