when you reappear

.:Raph's POV:.

It has been three months since (Y/n)'s disappearance. Leo's been taking it hard. He mostly sits in his room moping or would spend days at a time in the dojo meditating. I had to step up and take over some of Leo's duties as leader since he was too busy grieving. I had everyone keeping up watches on the surface to hunt for (Y/n). It was midnight and everyone was on a rooftop in the East Village near the Shredder's lair.

"There's an unusual amount of Foot activity around here," Donnie said before we heard a few thuds behind us.

"You were saying?" Mikey said before we all pulled out our weapons and turned to face the source of the sound with Leo taking point.

"Nice to see you again, Leonardo. You look horrible," Karai said with a smirk as she pulled off her mask.

.:Leo's POV:.

I drew my swords as I turned to face Karai. My face was a mask of pain, worry, and grief. I glared at Karai as she merely smirked at me. I noticed a taller Foot ninja behind her that appeared to be female.

"What do you want, Karai? I'm not in the mood to play games with you," I said flatly.

"I'm not here for games. I'm here to introduce you to someone," Karai said with a smirk as she snapped her fingers.

"Yes, Karai?" The kunoichi asked of Karai in a familiar accented voice.

"Take your mask off. Let these fools know the face of their opponent," Karai ordered.

The kunoichi reached up to the back of her head and untied her mask. My heart stopped when a white braid fell out of the mask followed by a pair of white ears. The black fabric went to the ground and my body froze up in horror as I recognized the face behind the mask.

"(Y/n)?" I whispered quietly as I relaxed and lowered my swords, noticing the fact that her eyes were a menacing blood red instead of their normal beautiful (e/c).

"You freaks made me this way. You will all pay!" (Y/n) snarled as she drew her weapon and split the one blade into her normal twin swords.

"It wasn't us that made you this way. You are beautiful no matter how you look!" I yelled back.

"You will pay for turning me into a freak!" (Y/n) snarled before she lunged for my head, a single tear rolling from her left eye into the fur on her face.

.:Your POV:.

You were fighting the turtle that your Master had said turned you into a freak like many of those that serve him. You did not want to fight this blue masked turtle. You fought whatever was forcing you to fight, but you were easily overpowered. You fought the turtle, quickly pinning him down with your foot since he did not appear to want to fight you. The turtle's allies quickly finished off the forces of the Foot. You stabbed one of your swords into the straps of his bandana, pinning him down to the roof. You held your sword over his plastron as he merely looked up to you with love in his eyes. You made the motion to stab him in the chest with your sword as you closed your eyes.

"LEO!" One of the other turtles yelled as you felt your sword sink into flesh.

You looked down to see your sword in the turtle's stomach. Tears filled your eyes as pain , regret, and sorrow ripped through your body. You pulled your foot off the turtle as you knelt beside him. You relaxed as a veil of hatred seemed to be lifted from your body as another turtle kneeled beside the one you stabbed.

"(Y/n)?" The turtle whispered.

"I'm sorry, Leo. I tried to fight their control," You said a you pulled your sword out of his bandana.

"You're back," Leo said as he smiled up at you a you sheathed your one sword and you felt a hand pull something out of the back of your neck.

"Kraang mind control device," Raph said as he crushed the small device.

"Just hang in there, Leo. We'll get you back to the lair and patch you up," Donnie said as he put pressure around Leo's wound.

"Will you come with us?" Leo asked as he put a hand to your face.

"Lypámai, Léon, allá egó en tha páei píso stin foliá apópse. Chreiázomai chróno na skeftó ta pánta apó to teleftaío dímino. Tha epistrépsei arketá sýntoma," you said softly and sadly.

"Tha prépei na periménoume gia tin asfalí epistrofí sas," Leo said before he gave you his t-phone.

"Thank you," you said as you kissed Leo's forehead, before Donnie and Raph picked him up.

You turned and left the others on the rooftop with Mikey, April and Casey screaming after you. You vanished into the night and turned off the tracking function of Leo's t-phone before fully vanishing into the night.

(I am sorry, Leo, but I will not be going back to the lair tonight. I need time to think over everything from the last couple of months. I will be return soon enough,)

(We will be waiting for your safe return,)