When you fight

You were walking to the lair. You were holding a small gift for Leo. you decided to give him something to celebrate the five months that you had been dating. As you approached the lair, you heard loud yelling and the sounds of Mikey crying. As you entered the lair, you heard a couple of doors slam and found Mikey curled up on the couch.

"Mikey? Where is Leo?" you asked quietly.

"He's in the dojo. You might not want to be anywhere near him though. He and Raph just got in a real nasty fight, so you might not want to go in there until he cools off," Mikey warned.

"I'll be fine, Mikey," you said before you walked into the dojo.

You saw Leo in there attacking the dummy of Shredder. You were curious slightly.

"Leo?" You asked quietly.

"Back off," Leo growled at you, not even looking your way.

"I just want to talk," you said with concern in your voice.

"Well I don't. Why can't you see that?! You're nothing but an annoyance to me!!" Leo suddenly roared at you throwing several ninja stars at you and leaving a cut on your cheek.

"Próstimo! An aftó eínai to pós niótheis gia ména, tóte páme stin kólasi! Íthela aplós na sas voithísei kai na sas dósei éna dóro gia tin epéteió mas! Den thélo poté na sas doúme kai páli, Leonardo Hamato! Eímaste mésa!" you yelled at leo as you threw your gift right in his face as tears rolled down your cheeks.

You ran from the dojo, the cut on your face leaving droplets of blood behind as you ran. Mikey tried to grab you and pull you into a hug but you thrashed out of his arms before running all the way home. Leo just stood there, reaching out towards were you were standing with one hand, your gift in the other. He fell to his knees as his brothers came rushing into the room.

"Leo, what happened?" Donnie asked as he put his hands on his older brother's shoulders.

"I messed up, Donnie. I really just messed up," Leo said quietly as a single tear rolled down his cheek.

He slowly opened the present from you and saw a picture of the two of you kissing in a beautiful picture frame with a Greek phrase painted on the frame.

"S 'agapó pára polý, (Y/n)," Leo whispered as he touched the glass with the tips of his fingers.

(Fine! If that's how you feel about me, then go to hell! I just wanted to help you and give you a gift for our anniversary! I never want to see you again, Leonardo Hamato! We are through!)

(I love you too, (Y/n))