When he gets hurt

It has been a month since you last saw Leo. You worried greatly for him, though you didn't show it. You sent him hundreds of texts asking if he was ok and left him dozens of messages in his voice mail, but you never got a reply. Finally you decided to call him. You were tense as you sat on your bed waiting for someone to pick up the phone.

"Leo's phone, Donnie speaking," a voice asked when the call was picked up.

"Leo?" you asked quietly before the phone was snatched away and a voice you've been waiting to hear replied.

"(Y/n)? Ti tréchei?" Leo's voice answered.

"Ímoun tóso anisychoún! Den échoun kalései í na mou texted se tóso kairó! Nómiza óti káti eíche symveí!" you wailed, bursting into tears.

"Eímai entáxei. Écho mólis píre pragmatiká kakó se aftón ton agóna prin apó éna mína kai échoun tin anáktisi . Den íthela na sas anisychoún. O patéras mou píre to tiléfonó mou gia na boró na anaktísei grigorótera chorís perispasmoús," Leo answered, calming you down a bit.

"Póte boró na se xanadó?" You asked quietly with a little sad sniffle.

"Tha értho to vrády tou Savvátou perípou 10," Leo promised.

"Kalýtera na emfanízontai í tha klotsísei to kélyfos sas," you threatened with a faint chuckle.

"Na eísai asfalís. Tha sas keímeno," Leo said quietly.

"Bye, Leo," you said quietly.

"Bye," Leo said before the two of you hung up.

You went to been knowing that Leo was mostly ok. You and Leo texted for several hours before you went to sleep, and that night, you slept without nightmares for the first time in a month.

((Y/n)? What's wrong?)

(I was so worried! You haven't called or texted me in so long! I thought something had happened!)

(I'm ok. I just got really hurt in that fight a month ago and have been recovering. I didn't mean to worry you. My father took my phone so I could recover faster without distractions)

(When can I see you again?)

(I'll come over Saturday night around 10)

(You better show up or I'll kick your shell)

(Be safe. I'll text you)