seeing yourself for the first time

.:Your POV:.

You slowly came too. You felt that you were lying in a bed and that your body felt completely different. You realized that your sense of smell was much stronger than before. You opened your eyes and realized that you were staring at the ceiling of your room. You noticed that your vision was so much clearer than before, like a film had been lifted from your eyes. You felt a weight on your hand and looked to see Leo asleep holding your hand. You noticed that your arms was covered in thick white fur with black stripes. You slowly sat up and pulled your hand away from Leo without waking him. You grabbed set of loose clothes and snuck into the tiny bathroom you hand to yourself. You glanced in a mirror and noticed that you had been mutated into a beautiful white tigress and that your once (h/c) hair had been turned as white as snow. Surprisingly, you weren't to upset about the fact that you had been mutated, though you were dreading the costs for shampoo and conditioner. You took a quick shower before getting out and drying off with a towel. You made sure to clean your fur thoroughly, even your new exceptionally long tail. You slipped on the clothes once your fur was dry and went back out into your room. You smiled to see that Leo was still asleep. You could tell by your newfound sense of smell that only two other people, both male, had been in your room other than Leo. One of the scents was fresher than the others. You looked at your front paws and noticed that you had deadly sharp claws. You realized that you were walking on your toes before you shrugged and sat on the bed next to Leo.

.:Leo's POV:.

I slowly woke up to someone gently kissing my head. I was in (Y/n)'s room. She had been unconscious for three days and I had hardly left her side since we got her. I looked up to see a black and white striped paw in front of me. I followed the arm up to its owner and saw that (Y/n) was sitting there in new clothes like she had taken a shower.

"You didn't wake me up?" I asked as I sat up.

"You looked so cute while you are asleep," (Y/n) said with a smile, causing me to blush.

"I am not cute. I am sexy," I said as I crossed my arms.

"You're both," (Y/n) said with a faint smirk as I stood up.

"Are you upset about what happened?" I asked as I placed a hand on her cheek.

"No. I accept this. Now you and I are somewhat alike," she said as I looked into her ice blue eyes and she placed a paw over my hand.

"I love you, (y/n)," I whispered to her.

"I love you too, Leo," she said before we lowered our hands.

"Let's go see the others, shall we?" I asked with a smile.

"We shall," she answered as we walked out of her room together and into Donnie.

.:Your POV:.

You looked at Donnie after helping him up off the ground.

"Sorry," you said quietly.

"I was just coming to check your vitals. I'd like to give you a check up though to make sure you're fine," Donnie said.

"Sure," you answered before you slowly padded towards the couch with your tail dragging behind you.

You sat on the couch talking to the others while Donnie gave you a check up. You heard Mikey creeping up behind you and kept an ear pointed in his direction. You felt Mikey getting too close to you.

"Hit me with those water balloons and I will be having turtle steak for dinner tonight," You threatened.

"How'd you know it was me?" Mikey asked innocently.

"Dude, she's a cat. She can hear you from a mile away," Raph said after slapping Mikey upside the head.

"I was just gonna see if she freaks out about getting wet," Mikey said as he pouted.

"You're gonna have to be in full ninja mode to get me," you said with a smirk as you looked over at the youngest turtle.

"Dang. Challenge accepted," Mikey said with a grin.

 Challenge accepted," Mikey said with a grin

(^what you look like^)