realizing your feelings for each other

.:Leo's POV:.

I was sitting in my room learning Greek from the program that Donnie had uploaded to my t-phone. I was learning the language so (y/n) and I could talk in her native tongue. I was doing pretty well actually. I was in deep concentration when Mikey came screaming into my room with Raph chasing him.

"LEO!!" Mikey screamed as he hide behind me.

"Can't you see I'm busy? Can't you two go fight somewhere else?" I asked as I put my phone down.

"He started it. He ate the last piece of pizza!" Raph yelled.

"It was just laying there tempting me!" Mikey yelled in defense.

"Mikey, go get Raph another pizza so he will be quite," I said before I shoved my brothers out the door.

I sat and thought of (y/n) before I decided to get some advice from April. I grabbed my katanas and ran out of the lair. I ran to April's apartment and knocked on her window.

"Leo? Do you have any idea what time it is?" April asked as she opened the window.

"9ish?" I asked.

"Almost 10. I was asleep. What do you need?" April asked.

"Girl advice. How do you know when you like a girl?" I asked.

"You start getting distracted in normal daily things. You think about her all the time. Why?" April asked suspiciously.

"I may or may not having feelings for a girl," I said as I blushed.

"What does she look like?" April asked, now excited.

"She's beautiful. She says she just moved from Greece last year and she has the most beautiful accent," I said with a happy sigh.

"Go admit your feelings to her," April encouraged.

"I will. Thanks, April," I said before I left her.

.:Your POV:.

You were in your room talking to a cousin of yours over the phone that lived in Athens. You were speaking in fluent Greek during the call.

"O Leo eínai tóso oneirikí . Échei aftá ta ómorfa mátia zafeíri . Eínai schedón 2 métra psilós kai eínai kalá chtisméni," You said to your cousin.

"Boreíte na akoúgetai san na eíste stin agápi me aftón ton týpo," Your cousin said, causing you to blush a brilliant shade of red.

"Eínai glykó kai iroikó . Ekeínos mou férnei éna ble triantáfyllo mía forá tin evdomáda kai afíste to paráthyró mou. Mou ésose apó orisména méli tis symmorías mia-dyo mínes prin kai píre to tiléfonó mou se énan apó tous adelfoús tou gia na episkevasteí," you said with a dreamy sigh.

"Korítsi , sas arései aftós o týpos . Tha prépei na omologíso ta synaisthímatá sas gia na ton," your cousin encouraged over the phone.

"Ki an den mou arései? Ti boró na káno sti synécheia?" You asked as you thought sadly about it.

"Pes tou óti ítan mia tolmoún," You cousin said over the call as you heard a noise on your fire escape and glanced out the window, surprised to see Leo there.

"Prépei na fýgo. Eínai sto paráthyró mou tóra," you said before you hung up on your cousin.

You went over to your window and opened it to let Leo in. He seemed to be thinking about something as he slipped into your bedroom.

"Hey, Leo," You said with a blush.

"Hi, (y/n)," Leo said.

"Wanna watch movies together? My parents went back to Greece for the week," you said.

"Sure," Leo said as he sat on your bed.

You picked a random movie out from your dvd case and popped it into your tv. You two cuddled on the bed together and watched movies until you fell asleep. You were just awake enough to feel Leo tuck you in and brush your hair back before you fell fully asleep.

(Leo is so dreamy. He has these beautiful sapphire eyes. He's almost 2 meters tall and is well built.)

(You sound like you're in love with this guy)

(He's sweet and heroic. He brings me a blue rose once a week and leave it on my window. He saved me from some gang members a couple of months ago and took my phone to one of his brothers to get it repaired)

(Girl, you like this guy. You need to admit your feelings to him)

(What if he doesn't like me? What do I do then?)

(Tell him that it was a dare)

(I gotta go. He's at my window now,)